正視【你對「想像力」與「何謂瘋狂」的定義】

瀏覽人數 647
巴夏精選短片(6分09秒)【你對「想像力」與「何謂瘋狂」的定義】Bashar248

 

片名:【你對「想像力」與「何謂瘋狂」的定義】Bashar248
The defination of "imagination" and how to use it  with Excitement
影片摘自:2010-Slip Stream & Crystal Portals
中文翻譯:Jimmy
 
 

此篇內容如下:

 What is it that you are choosing to do that you don't prefer? Or, that you do prefer?
什麼是你正在選擇「做你不喜歡做」的?或,正在選擇「做你喜歡做」的事情?

The thing that I'm crazy of what I see.
那些我看到會為之瘋狂的事情。

Such as, for example?
像是?舉例來說?

Such as, for example…,Ah… just be able to see at this reality into another reality.
例如,像就是能夠從這個實相看見另一個實相。

Well, we do that all the time. Are you calling our entire planet crazy?
喔,我們一直都是那樣耶。你會把我們整個星球(巴夏星球上)的人都視為瘋狂嗎?

And if you are, that's all right, because actually we enjoyed being crazy that way.
即使你視我們為瘋狂也沒關係,因為事實上,我們挺享受那樣的「瘋狂」。

But all it is, is a certain type of crazy. And you can decide whether you prefer to be that type of crazy or not.
然而你視為瘋狂的這一切,只是某種類型的瘋狂。而你可以決定你是否喜歡成為我們這一類型的瘋狂。

Remember, people on your planet that are called crazy, it doesn't mean that what they're seeing isn't just as real as what you're seeing. It simply means they're not agreeing with the mass consensus reality.
請記住,在你們星球上被稱作瘋狂的那些人,並不意味著「他們所看到的」不如「你們所看到的」真實。那只表示:他們對於普遍共識的實相不苟同而已。

That's all.
僅是那樣而已。

Do you understand?
你有聽懂嗎? 

Yes.
是的。

Now that can be positive and negatively experienced, and you have to decide which way you wish to experience your particular brand of crazy.
那可以是個正面的,也可以是負面的經驗。而你必須要決定你希望以什麼樣的角度去體驗那「你特定風格的瘋狂」。

The idea thus then is that if you make a positive experience, if you make a coherent and cohesive experience, then your brain of crazy can actually benefit your planet, because you can communicate your brain of crazy in a creative and artistic way.
因而這概念是:如果你(以正面的角度)創造一種正向的體驗,如果你創造一種條理分明並具有凝聚力的體驗,那麼,你的瘋狂大腦其實是能對你們的星球(地球)帶來效益的。如此一來,你就能以「具有創造力和藝術氣息」的方式,與你的瘋狂大腦溝通。

The only difficulty people have with the idea of"negative crazy"is that they haven't learned how to coherently communicate the idea of crazy in a way that benefits others in the creative and coherent way.
人們對「負面的瘋狂想法」唯一的困難在於,他們還沒有學會「如何條理分明並具凝聚力地與瘋狂的想法溝通,並在某種意義上以具有創意和凝聚力的方式,讓他人受益。

That's all.
(天才與瘋狂的差別)關鍵就只有這些。

Well, that was my question actually.....
嗯,這其實也是我想問的問題…..

Well, yes, thank you.
,是的。謝謝你!

Because I love the creative energy, and going out there and creating that in my imagination.
因為我熱愛有創意的能量,在我的想像中進入那能量振頻,進行我的創造。

Yes. And Imagination is the key, because what is imagination?
正是如此。「想像力」是關鍵,因為,什麼是想像力?

Do you have a definition for your imagination? Do you know what it is?
你對想像力的定義是什麼? 你知道想像力是什麼嗎?

Well, for me, it feels like, just an expression of me.
嗯,對我來說,那感覺就像一種自我的展現。

Well, that may feel that way, but that's not what the definition of imagination is.
嗯,可能會有那樣的「感覺」,但那不是想像力的「定義」。

Well, imagine.
嗯,想像。

I, imagination, yes. That's a way of understanding it.
我,想像,沒錯。這是了解「什麼是想像力」的一種方式。

But, were talking about, shall we say, energetically.
但是,我們在談論的是,我們可以這樣說,從「能量流動」的角度。

Yes.
好的。

Mechanically speaking, what is imagination?
就其「功能如何運作」的物理角度來說,什麼是「想像力」?

Well…

Would you like us to provide our definition?
你希望我們提供我們的定義嗎?

Yeah, can you break it down slowly?
好的,你可以把它分解開來慢慢解說嗎?

Oh, alright, thank you.
喔,好的,謝謝。

Imagination is the conduit of communication between your physical mind and your higher mind.
想像力是「物質心智(頭腦)」與「較高心智(高我)」之間的溝通管道

It's the link between two parts, two halves of your whole person, if you are only functioning with physical mind, you are half wit.
想像力連結了「心智完整的你」的兩個部分。如果你只運用物質心智,那麼你只擁有一半的聰明機智(只是個「半調子」)

In order to actually function as the whole person you designed yourself to be, you have to have a relationship and interactive relationship between the physical mind and the higher mind.
為了能實際地發揮你被設計的完整功能,你必須在你的「物質心智」和「較高心智」之間建立一道關係,以及兩者之間的互動關係。

Physical mind is only designed to do certain things; it is not designed to do the job the higher mind does.
物質心智只是設計來從事某些事情而已,它並非設計來從事較高心智的職責(功能)

But when the physical mind thinks it must do the higher minds job, it gets into trouble.
但是,當物質心智認為它必須做較高心智的工作時,它就會遇到麻煩。

It tires and burns out.
它會疲憊不堪,並且燃燒殆盡。

It doesn't know what to do, and feels like the weight of the world is on its little shoulders.
它不知道該怎麼做,而感到整個世界都重壓在它小小的肩膀上。

That's because it is trying to do a job it wasn't designed to do.
那是因為它在試圖做一些「並非它天生設計要來做」的工作。

Only higher mind does certain things, but when you work together, you flow as a person, things become effortless, and joyful, and creative, and loving.
那些只是較高心智要來做的事,但是當你讓它們(物質心智+較高心智)齊心運作時,你整個人會順暢運作,事情變得毫不費力、愉快、富有創造力和充滿愛。

And you have to learn how to really have a balanced relationship in that way.
你必須學會如何真的(在你的物質頭腦與較高心智之間)建立那樣的平衡關係。

So, by using the conduit of imagination, the conduit of communication between the higher mind and the physical mind, and functioning as a whole person, you can by using that imagination conduit, find the way to creatively express your particular brain of craziness in an artistic way that benefits the service of all concerned, can you not?
所以,藉由使用想像力的——較高心智與物質心智之間的溝通管道——而發揮「完整的你」的心智功能,你可以藉由使用你的想像力通道,發現充滿創造力與藝術的表達方法,展現你獨特的瘋狂大腦,而造福所有相關的群眾,你們不已這樣做到了嗎?

------------------------

(提問者說她對畫畫很有熱忱,很喜歡畫畫,但卻沒有選擇那樣做…)
(She says she always feels exciting about drawing but she’s not choosing to do that...)

Do you do as much as you would like in the way that you would like and where would prefer to do it?
你是否盡你所能地以「你想做的方式和在你喜歡的地方」做你的畫畫呢?

No.
沒有。

Thank you. Why not?
謝謝,為什麼不呢?

Well, I can come up with all kinds of excuses.
嗯,我會冒出各種各樣的藉口。

Yes. So the real question, the real as you said bottom line is, when will you do it as much as you like in the way you like, and where you prefer to do it?
好的。所以,真正的問題是,如你說的,真正的底線是:什麼時候你才會以「你想做的方式和在你喜歡的地方」做你的畫畫?

When will you do it as fully as you would actually prefer to do it?
什麼時候你會完全以「你會真正喜歡去做」的態度去做(畫畫)

Well, when I give…
嗯,當我給

Whats holding you back?
是什麼因素讓你裹足不前?

Well, when you asked me when, I said when I give myself permission.
嗯,當你問我何時的時候,我說,當我給自己「自我許可」時。

And when will you do that?
那你麼時候會那樣做?

Well, after today, probably today.
嗯,今天過後吧,可能今天吧。

What about right now?
那「現在」就做怎麼樣?

Oh, yeah, right now.
喔,對啊,現在就這麼做。

Alright.
好的。

So, is anything holding you back from doing that?
那麼,有什麼東西在阻礙你這麼做嗎?

Um… Well, Im sitting here, and I dont have a piece of paper, and…
...你知道的,我現在還坐在這裡,我也沒有紙,而且...

Well, thats not holding you back.
這並不會阻礙你啊。

No, I know youre asking.
不,我了解你在問我什麼。

Oh, thank you.
喔,謝謝你。

Well, yeah, external commitments I, being a mother…
嗯,是啊,因為外在因素的承諾,我身為一位母親

External commitments.
外在因素的承諾。

Yes, being a mother…
是的,身為母親

Meaning what?
代表什麼意思?

Being a mother…
身為母親

Being a mother, being a mother means I cannot draw as much as I would like?
身為母親,身為母親就表示「我沒辦法如我多麼想畫畫那樣地畫畫」嗎?

Does that what that means in your reality?
這是「你們的實相裡」的意思嗎?

Well, it has, yeah.
嗯,一直是這樣的,是啊。

Alright, it has.
好的,一直是這樣。

But does it have to?
但它必須是這樣嗎?

No, it doesnt have to, but…
不,它並不需要是這樣,可是

Can you use your imagination to figure out ways in which it doesn't have to impede you, to be a mother and to also draw?
你能用你的想像力想出「畫畫不必妨礙你身為母親,而你也能享受繪畫」的方法嗎?

And can you also redefine the idea of your motherhood, so that it is included in the overall excitement of any expression, rather than being in the sense an impediment to it?
並且,你是否也能重新定義你對「身為母親」的概念,讓它包含任何你對所有熱忱興奮的展現,而非在某種意義上阻礙你的熱忱?

I would like to do that.
我想要這麼做。

Then do that.
那就這麼做。

Use your imagination to come up with a definition that includes all expressions of your excitement under one umbrella, so that they are seen as part of any expression of your excitement, rather than in the sense an interruption in it.
運用你的想像力,想出一種「囊括所有你對熱忱興奮的展現」的定義,以讓它們被視為任何你表達的熱忱興奮的一部份,而不是在某種意義上阻礙你的熱忱興奮

Yeah, cause that’s how I understand it, felt like in a…
是啊,因為那是我所理解的,覺得像在一種

That’s because that’s how you’ve been defining it, as an interruption.
那是因為:那是你一直以來定義它的方式,視它為一種阻礙。

So it’s no surprise that when you define something as an interruption, it will feel like an interruption, and you will be interrupted.
因此,當你將某事定義為一種阻礙時,它會感覺像是個阻礙,並且你會被它阻礙,這一點都不奇怪。 

 

 

 

 

 

 

➣相關文章:

1.有關「生活」層面的觀念
2018/07/27
... 更多
1.有關「生活」層面的觀念
2019/02/25
正是那「要有耐心」的觀念產生你的「沒耐心」,而讓你覺得「你必需要有耐心」。「要有耐心」意味著你「需要」耐心,而這意味著你是「處於沒有耐心」的狀態。 更多
1.有關「生活」層面的觀念
2015/07/30
「想法、思考」是心智的構築,是你心智“捏造”出來的。(Your thoughts are just mental constructions, “made-up” creations of your mind.)  但「感覺」... 更多
人類「常易混淆的近似觀念」
2015/07/31
用 「造成問題的思維能量」在「尋求解決那問題」,是 極為愚蠢 的。   去 「重複你想制止的行為」以 「制止你想制止的行為」,是瘋狂的。在你們整個社會裡, 「處處都示範著」你們 在告訴自己的子孫說你們「不要他們去模仿」 的行為,... 更多
2.認識「Being(必應)創造」
2015/07/31
現在,我要告訴你們一個新觀念:思考是最緩慢的創造方式。Thinking is the slowest method of creation. 記住,你的頭腦必須有資料才能創造,而你的being根本不需要資料。資料是你們編造出來的東西,... 更多
1.「心智」及「意識與心智的Minding」如何運作?
2019/02/18
記不住事情並不是因為你越來越老,而是因為:... 更多
1.有關「生活」層面的觀念
2018/09/25
                                                                                                                                                     ... 更多
4.聽神談「宗教」、「神學」與「科學」
2015/11/17
尼爾:美國前總統柯林頓,曾在二 00 一年十一月對喬治城大學學生的演講時談到,今日的國際恐怖活動,其淵源可回溯至千百年前,而現在美國活躍的恐怖活動才剛剛開始。柯林頓提到:「... 更多