看見人生「所有行為背後的動機如何運作」的運作實情

瀏覽人數 113

How Things Work系列短片:看見人生 所有行為背後的動機如何運作 的運作實情

 

片名:【看見人生 所有行為背後的動機如何運作 的運作實情】Bashar341A
Habits are not habits when you know it's a habit, it becomes a choice.
影片摘自:2018-Interdimensional Portals and Where to Find Them
中文翻譯:Jimmy
 

 

此篇內容:

It's important to understand how the motivational mechanism works.
明白人類「採取行動與否的動機如何產生」的運作原理,非常重要。

This is how it works.
以下這是(人類做任何事的)動機如何產生、如何運作」的原理

There are no exceptions to this. Not any of you are in exceptions to this.
這運作原理沒有任何例外,沒有任何人是例外。

This is just built into you. It's part of your being, as a physical mind:
(動機運作機制)只是你們與生俱來已內建的功能,就人類物質心智來說,它是你們生命的一部分。

You always, instantly, immediately, without fail, with-out fail, always choose in the direction of what you believe benefits you. Always! There is no exception to this.
你們永遠是立即地、即刻地、毫無例外地、沒有任何例外地往「你們相信有益於自己」的方向在選擇。永遠是這樣!這一點不會有例外。

You will always choose what you believe benefits you. You will always move away from what you believe does not benefit you.
你們永遠會選擇「你相信什麼是對你有益的,也會避開你相信對你是無益」的。

Notice the operative word is what you believe.
請注意這關鍵在於:什麼是「你所相信」的。

Because you may be able to choose what doesn't benefit you,
因為你有可能做出無益於你的選擇,

but the only reason you would realize you're doing that, is because you have a belief that makes it look like it benefits you more than the alternative.
但你會了解你在那樣做的唯一原因是:因為你有個「讓你所做的選擇看起來對你更有益」的信念。

Once you understand that, then you can realize that any so-called habit”, any so-called pattern is nothing more than the recognition that you have a particular definitional belief attached to your motivational mechanism.
一旦你明白這個道理,你就能了解:任何所謂的「習慣」、任何所謂的「(思言行)模式」,只不過是:認出你有一個「依附在產生你做事情的動機之定義上的特定信念而已。

With respect to who it is you truly are that is somehow diminishing your perception of Who You Truly Are,
那些信念以某種方式在消減你對於「你真實的自己」的覺察感知能力,

and making it seem as if moving in the direction of your truth would actually be the least beneficial thing.
並且讓「朝向你自己內心的真相邁進」看似一件對你實際上幫助最小的事。

So when you figure out what the definition would have to be, to make your excitement seem less than exciting, to make what doesn't excite you seem more exciting than your excitement,
因此,當你弄清楚「你一定是有一個定義」在讓你的熱忱興奮感覺好像較低,在讓原本「不是你有熱忱的事情」看似「你對它更感興奮熱忱」

then you will have the key that allows you to then switch those things on the motivational mechanism.
那麼(在弄清楚自己對該事情的定義後)你將擁有打開看見自己做這類事情的動機的萬能鑰匙

Because once you realize, once you identify what the negative belief is that is dampening your excitement,
因為一旦你領悟、一旦你辨識出「削弱你熱忱興奮的負面信念」是什麼,

you will see that it makes no sense. It's illogical.
你會明白發現:負面信念不但沒有道理,也不合邏輯。

You will break the link that that belief has, to your truth, to your excitement, to your passion,
你會打破你與「你相信那是你的真理、你的興奮、你的熱忱」的信念之間的連結,

because it will no longer make sense to connect that belief to the idea of your passion.
因為「將那些信念和你的熱忱連結在一起」已經不再對你有意義了。

You will realize that it's probably just a fear-based belief
你會了解發現:它可能只是一個以恐懼為基礎的信念

…So, when you get a handle on understanding that that's all you need to do is find that definition that makes your excitement seem less safe than where you are staying. And see that it makes no sense by identifying that belief consciously, then it will flip
.
因此,一旦你看出這訣竅,理解你所要做的就是找出「讓你覺得跟隨你的熱忱興奮會比你待在原處更不安全」的定義並能有意識地看出認同那信念並沒有意義,那麼,你的看法就會翻轉過來。

Your motivational mechanism will flip.
你採取行動與否的「動機運作機制」也會隨之翻轉。

Because as soon as a belief makes no sense, it's gone.
因為,一旦一個信念不再合邏輯、有意義時,那信念就會消逝。 

 

 

 

 

➣相關文章:

1.有關「生活」層面的觀念
2018/03/22
... 更多
11.其他的「生活智慧」
2015/08/31
熱忱(passion)是人生中非常珍貴的東西,所有偉大成就都具備此要素。「頭腦、心智」無法產生並讓一個人持續處於熱忱。「Being」... 更多
1.有關「生活」層面的觀念
2015/08/19
所有的行為都是由信念所創造。 尼爾:難道沒有所謂「自動反應」的行為嗎? 即使是「自動反應」的行為,也是你們心中先相信那樣的行為正在發生、即將發生, 或是將要發生... 更多
12. How Things Work系列
2020/03/16
「豐盛」有許多不同的形式。當你放寬你對「豐盛的定義」以及豐盛... 更多
12. How Things Work系列
2020/03/19
You are always manifesting instantly.... 更多
12. How Things Work系列
2020/03/16
對自己所處情境坦然接受、處之泰然... 更多
4.「地球、宇宙、時間與空間」
2020/01/22
你們當下所需要得到的資訊和體驗,沒有那麼多是來自「你們的過去」,而是來自你們「未來版本的自己」。   更多
11.其他的「生活智慧」
2020/02/13
今晚睡覺時向你的指導靈大聲請求協助,協助你在從夢中世界發生的事情醒來時,給你更有意識的覺知。   更多