【如何較輕鬆地克服「沒耐心」習性的秘訣】ocha test

瀏覽人數 42

 

  巴夏精選短片(1分20秒) 片名:【如何較輕鬆地克服沒耐心習性的秘訣】Bashar726

How can I overcome my impatience more easily?
影片摘自:2020-Fairy Tales for Grownups
中文翻譯Jimmy
原版影片:2020-Fariy Tails for Grownups 影片
38:06 至 39:16 (1分10秒) 
I would like to know how.....nothing else will take presidence

 

此篇內文:
I would like to know how can I overcome this most easily, because otherwise I experience a lot of impatience.
我想知道我如何能最輕鬆地度過這疫情隔離期?因為否則我會體驗到許多的不耐煩、沒耐心。
 
Thank you so much, goodbye.
非常感謝你,再見。
 
Again, remember, impatience comes from the belief that you need patience.
再次說明這點,請記得:「沒耐心」是來自「你需要耐心的信念
 
And believing "you need patience" comes from the idea that you're supposed to be somewhere better than you are.
而相信「你需要耐心」的觀念,是來自你認為「你應該處在其它比你現在更好的地方」的觀念(抱持著「自己不應該處在目前所在之處」的信念)
 
Be in the moment. There is nothing more important than what's happening in the moment.
要處在當下。沒有任何事情比「當下發生(在你周遭)的事情」(對你)更重要。
 
Use it fully and you won't need to be patient waiting for something else to happen.
善用當下發生於你的事情,你就不需要「耐心」去等待其他事情的發生。
 
And if you're not waiting for something else to happen, then you won't be impatient.
而如果你並不是在等待其他事情的發生,那你就不會「不耐煩、沒耐心」。It's that simple.就是這麼簡單。
 
You're creating an insistence, you're creating an expectation that there's something more important you should be focused on other than what's happening in your life at any given moment.
你在創造一種「堅持」(認為當下所發生的不是對你最重要的),你在創造一種「期待」,認為在你生活中的任一當下會有「比你當下發生的事情更需要你觀注」的其他事情發生。
 
And there isn't anything more important than what's happening in the moment.
而不會有任何事情比「當下正發生的事情」來的更重要。
 
When you know that, you won't need patience, and you won't be impatient.
當你明白這道理(人生運作的實情——頭腦只能覺知一部分),你就不需要「耐心」,而你就不會感到不耐煩或沒耐心。
 
You'll be fully living, and fully experiencing, and fully appreciating, and fully using whatever is going on right here, right now.
你會充實地過生活、充分地體驗生活,並且充滿感激,充分善用此時此地當下發生的一切。
 
Nothing else will take precedence.
沒有什麼事情比「當下發生的」更優先重要。
 
 
 

➣相關文章:

目前尚無相關文章