巴夏精選短片(2分10秒):【無條件的愛並不意味你不能有偏好】Bashar055
歡迎參與2018巴夏+與神對話(B+C) 覺醒起飛邀請說明:https://www.facebook.com/iGOD.tw/events/?ref=page_internal
「顯化」是較高心智(高我)經由「符合某想法的振動頻率而將之具體(物質)化」創造出來的一種表達過程。
Manifestation is created by the higher mind, expressing the idea through a physical incarnation of alignment with that vibration by first unconditionally loving the self as reflection of All That Is.
首先是以無條件地愛自己作為一切萬有(All That Is 即「神」)的一個反映。
接著,對外向其自身顯化所有和反映,即對其他的人事物,表現出無條件的愛的概念。
And then expressing that idea of unconditional love outward to all manifestations and reflections of itself, which is others.
而當你那樣表現時,就只要接受自己和接受他人嗎?
And with that expression is that, just in acceptance of self and others?
沒錯。
It is.
好的,沒問題。
Right, okay.
那是處於一種感謝的狀態中,那是一種認可,那是一種接受。
It is in appreciation, it is an allowance, it is an acceptance.
那是一種符合「你是一切萬有的一個面向」的理解。
It is in alignment with the understanding that you are an aspect of All That Is.
理解你就是一切萬有。經驗著祂自己本身的一個面向。
That you are All That Is. Experiencing itself as an aspect of itself.
那是一種這「和」那,並非這「或」那。既是這樣,也是那樣。因為它是自身反映的。
It's this and that, not this or that. This and that. Cause it's self-reflective.
因此,是處於愛的…
So, in the being love…
沒錯。
Yes.
在展示和顯化這概念時….
And in that demonstration and manifestation of it.
我們必須…… 嗯….. 我們…我們還沒做到毫無條件地相互接受對方…
We must… um… Are we.. We weren't will to accept one another.
是的。
Unconditionally.
現在,無條件的接受和無條件的認可是來自愛心(憐憫心),而這不必意味著你不能有所偏好。
Now, unconditional acceptance, and unconditional allowance, comes with compassion, and it doesn't necessarily mean that you don't have preferences.
你可以有所偏好或沒有偏好。那並不表示因為你沒有偏好特定事物,特定事物就和你的振動頻率不相容。
You can prefer and not prefer. That doesn't means that just because you don't prefer something or something is recognized that vibrationally incompatible with you.
那也不表示你不能(或不可以)無條件地愛他們。
You can prefer and not prefer. That doesn’t means that just because you don’t prefer something or something is recognized that vibrationally incompatible with you.
但你並不需要去接受某種「你實相中不是你所偏好或喜好的」東西。
But you don't have to accept something in your reality that is not what you prefer.
事實上,真正地只作為一種「展現出你喜好的,並藉由展現你所喜歡的和不喜歡的,
And in fact, the idea of really only being an example of what you prefer, and showing others, by demonstrating what you prefer and what you don't .
以及對你而言什麼是真實的和什麼不是真實的,事實上,這就是展現出愛最好的行為,因為,在這情況下人們知道他們面對的人的真實面貌。
that is true and not true for you is actually the greatest act of love, because then they know who they're dealing with.
對,真實的自己,沒錯。
Right, authentic. Yeah.
是的,你真實的自己,沒錯。
Yes, you're authentic, yes.
所以,結論是…以簡單易懂的說法,就只是成為真實的自己。
So, is to bottom-line and in simplicity, it is just to be real.
沒錯。
Yes.
這就是成為你真正的自己(True Self)。
Yes. It is to be your True Self.