【親臨「午夜星空下異次元入口」的體驗分享】

瀏覽人數 346

巴夏精選短片(4分50秒)【親臨「午夜星空下異次元入口」的體驗分享Bashar646

 

 

巴夏精選短片(4分50秒)【親臨「午夜星空下異次元入口」的體驗分享Bashar646
Sharing what happened and the experience under the Hunter's Moon-1
影片摘自:2019-Navigating The Splitting Prism
中文翻譯:Jimmy
 
 
 
 
 
此篇內容:
 
Hello, Bashar.
嗨,巴夏。
 
And to you, good day.
你好。
 
Nice to see you again, and as always I give a “hello” and big love from Russian community knows about you.
很高興再次看到你!和往常一樣,我代表俄羅斯社會認識你的民眾們向你打招呼和致上大愛。
 
Yes, hello.
好的,你們好。
 
I would like to talk about the Joshua Tree Park experience I went there with my friends.
我想要談談我跟我的朋友們在「約書亞樹國家公園」的經驗。
 
Repeat that, more slowly.
請重複一次,說慢一點。
 
The Joshua Tree Park…
「約書亞樹國家公園」。
 
All right, yes.
好的。
 
The Hunter's full Moon.
狩獵月的滿月星空。
 
Hunter's Moon, yes.
狩獵月的滿月星空下,好的。
 
And we saw there a lot rabbits.
我們在那裡看到了很多的兔子。
 
A lot of rabbits?
很多的兔子?
 
Rabbits, yes.
兔子,沒錯。
 
How exciting! How hair-raising!
多麼令人振奮!多麼令人毛髮直豎啊!
 
I have never seen so many.
我從來沒有見過那麼多數量的兔子。
 
Is there some significance for full moon or for us to be there, or for you guys being there?
親臨那滿月星空下,對我們,或對你們,是否有一些重要意義?
 
Did they in any way shape or form sit up and perk up their ears?
那些兔子有沒有以任何方式做出「坐直並豎起耳朵」的模樣?
 
They were running in front of the car and also they were sitting around sleeping people in their tents.
牠們在車子前跑來跑去,牠們也會圍坐在人們睡覺的帳篷周圍。
 
All right, what do rabbits symbolize to you?
好的,兔子對你來說象徵什麼?
 
I'm a Russian and we have this song about rabbits be in full moon and playing and they said that in the song, it's funny song,
我是個俄國人,我們有一首關於「兔子在滿月下玩耍」的歌曲,而人們說那首歌,它是首有趣的歌
 
but it says that… three times you have done this…like rabbits in the full moon playing with the grass, then you will be fearless.
但他們說,只要你做出「像那些兔子在滿月星空下玩耍地上的草」的動作三次,你就會變得無所畏懼。
 
So that's your symbol then.
所以說,那就是兔子所帶給你的象徵意義。
 
That's what you attracted, that's what you created to give yourself that reflection, that message, since you have rabbits under the full moon.
那是你所吸引過來的,那是「你創造出來給自己的反映和訊息」,因為你有「看見兔子在滿月星空下玩耍」的體驗。
 
Does it mean I need to go right there?
這是否代表我需要去到那裡?
 
No, it doesn't mean that.
不,不是那樣的意思。
 
It means take the lesson from your experience that you can be fearless, in the sense in which most people on your planet mean that.
它代表的意思是:要從你的體驗去汲取經驗,知道「你可以是無所畏懼的」——就你們星球上大多數人所了解的意思來說。
 
Um hum.
嗯哼。
 
You understand?
你了解了嗎?
 
Yes.
是的。
 
So you created a symbol that meant something to you synchronistically, that had to do with the theme that you needed to understand at that particular moment.
所以,就同步性的角度來說,你(在另一平行實相中已)創造了一個對你而言具有意義的象徵,那象徵與「你在那特定時刻需要理解的主題」有關。
 
So, congratulations.
因此,恭喜你!
 
Thank you.
謝謝你。
 
Do you understand?
你有明白嗎?
 
Yes.
有。
 
All right, does that answer your question?
好的,這有回答到你的問題嗎?
 
Yes.I also…so, during the midnight time, I saw some dancing stars, first I thought that maybe I am very tired, but then other people also describe the same visions.
有的。我還看到…在那午夜時分,我看到一些在舞動的星星,一開始我以為那也許是因為我太累了(眼花),但是後來,其他 人也描述他們看到了和我相同的景象。
 
All right, well like we said, there are portals opening from different dimensions, which sometimes can distort the space you're looking at,
好的,如同我們所說的,那裡有通往不同維度的異次元入口開啟著,那入口有時可能會讓你們看到的空間有點扭曲(變形)
 
there can also be other craft that are observing what you're experiencing down there at that time,
也可能有其他的飛行器在從高空在觀察,看你們當時正在體驗些什麼,
 
because that's one of the main reasons why we suggested that many people go there,
因為這正是為何我們建議你們許多人前往那地方(去親自體驗)的主要原因之一,
 
so we can observe different things about how you are relating and creating your reality.
這樣我們才能夠觀察出有關「你們如何連結和創造你們的實相」的不同情況和不同反應。
 
It tells us like a barometer when you are ready for greater contact.
它就像一個氣壓顯示計一樣,可告訴我們「你們準備好(和我們)進行更大的接觸」的程度。
 
Yes, and you did tell that you will observe our feelings or openness…
是的,你確實有說過你們會觀察我們的感受或接受的程度…
 
Yes.
沒錯。
 
And then you will make the decision about the next First Contact with other countries…
然後你們才會決定你們下一次與其他國家的第一次接觸…
 
It's one step among many, yes.
那是可能發展中的其中的一步,沒錯。
 
Well, how did it go?
嗯,那你們這次的觀察結果如何?
 
I thought this was a test, did we pass it?
我認為這是一場測試,我們有通過這測試嗎?
 
It's not that kind of a test.
不是(你想的)那樣的一種測試。
 
You did fine. You have rabbits.
但你們做的很好,你們看到了兔子,不是嗎。
 
Yes, we do, we even have songs about them.
是的,確實如此,我們甚至有唱關於兔子的歌曲。
 
You took… pay attention. You took a story, yes?
你們選擇了請注意聽,你們選擇了一個故事,對嗎?
 
Yes.
沒錯。
 
A story, and you manifested it in physical reality.Is that not powerful?
你們選擇了一個故事,然後,你們在物質實相中把它顯化出來這樣的體驗還不夠強大嗎?
 
Well, actually I didn't remember about the story until I came back and I told to my…
嗯,實際上我當時不記得這個故事,直到我回去,而告訴我的…
 
What's the difference?
那有什麼差別?
 
Ah! Okay.
啊,同意。
 
You still knew it somewhere within your consciousness, and you manifested it in physical reality. You were in the story literally.
你們仍然在自己意識中的某處知道這件事,而你們在物質實相中把它顯化出來。你們已名符其實地體驗到自己身處在流傳中的故事裡」。
 
Oh, good.
噢,太好了。
 
Isn't that exciting?
這難道不令人興奮嗎?
 
Yeah.
是啊。
 
Well, then I guess it went pretty good.
嗯,那我想你們對這次的〝測試〞通過得非常好。
 
For me, I guess, thank you.
對我而言是的,謝謝你。
 
You're welcome.
不客氣。
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

➣相關文章:

7.其他有關「社會文明進化」的新觀念
2019/11/04
為了有朝一日能夠和你們... 更多
1.有關「生活」層面的觀念
2019/10/01
你可以透過「... 更多
喚醒人類邁入高度進化生命(HEB)的16項覺醒重點
2017/03/31
尼爾:這個星球上大多數人都擔心未來,並以他們自己的方式在嘗試一些創造更美好明天的事情。尼爾:這裡面臨的挑戰是,我們已嘗試了這麼多的方法,還是沒有找到答案。正如我說的,... 更多
「多重實相」、「終極實相」與「物質實相」
2015/08/20
尼爾:我如何能在任何時刻經驗終極的實相呢?靜定,並知道我是神。(Be still, and know that I am God.) 我的意思真的就如這句話字面上的意思。靜定... 更多
喚醒人類邁入高度進化生命(HEB)的16項覺醒重點
2017/04/05
哪些是人類和宇宙中「高度進化生命」之間的主要差異?哪些是我們可以藉由喚醒別人而... 更多
7.其他有關「社會文明進化」的新觀念
2018/05/25
Q: 有什麼工具過程,如靜心冥想,... 更多
「多重實相」、「終極實相」與「物質實相」
2018/07/23
這概念是:... 更多
4.「地球、宇宙、時間與空間」
2017/05/26
尼爾:天哪,我的某一部分總覺得,這些列出的項目是一種對我們整個物種的控訴(indictment),對於我們的整個生活方式的控訴。觀察出一名三歲大的幼童所不了解的東西,... 更多