巴夏精選短片 (3分24秒)巴夏談【解除「懼怕站出來分享自己天賦」的原因】Bashar168
巴夏談【解除「懼怕站出來分享自己天賦」的原因】Bashar168 Dissolve the fear to share the gift in you
影片摘自:2017-The Window of Discovery 2018-2020
原版影片:2017-The Window of Discovery 2018-2020
此影片中英文內容:
巴夏談【解除「懼怕站出來分享自己天賦」的原因】
Q: What direction, I, my passions are leading me to a certain direction in my life, my virtual passion is?
Q: 我不知道我的熱情在帶領我往哪個方向,我真正的熱忱正在引導我走往哪個我生命中的特定方向?
Which is? Which is ?
你的熱忱是什麼呢?是哪一方面?
Q: To help others that have lost ones.
Q: 幫助那些失去親人的人。
And? What's holding you back?
然後呢?是什麼讓你不去從事?
Q: I've started a little bit… what's holding me back is, probably fear that I really have this possible gift to share.
Q: 我已經開始有點…,我覺得讓我無法向前邁進的大概是:懼怕。懼怕自己真的具有這可能的天賦要去分享。
Why is that a fear, that you have a gift to share?
為什麼你會懼怕你有個天賦要去分享?
Q: Um…I don't know.
Q: 嗯…我不知道。
Sure you do.
你當然知道。
We're not going to get anywhere, if you can't be honestly with yourself.
如果你不誠實面對自己的話,我們是無法向前邁進的。
Q: Okay. That's true.
Q: 好吧。那倒是真的。
I know that's why I said it.
我知道,所以我才這樣說。
Q: Um… That…
Q: 嗯… 那…
Come on.
加油。
Q: That may not come authentically, cause I'm awkward, and it may not come…
Q: 我可能無法真實可靠地表達我的分享,因為,我會彆扭,而可能導致我無法表達分享…
What if “awkward” is the authentic way?
要是「彆扭」正是你特有的真實可靠方式呢?
Q: Oh!
Q: 對欸!
Q: I never thought of that.
Q: 我從來沒有這樣想過。
What about that?
這樣想你覺得如何?
Q: I never thought of that.
Q: 我從來沒有這樣想過。
Q: Thank you.
Q: 謝謝你。
Well, now you can.
那你現在可以這樣想了。
Q: Thank you.
Q: 感謝。
Your way will be your way, and whether it comes at first, awkwardly or smoothly, isn't really the issue.
你的方式就會是你的風格,不論一開始是「彆扭」或者「順暢」,都沒有關係。
The idea is that, this is your gift to give and that's what makes it authentic.
這概念是:這正是你要去分享的天賦,而這就是讓「你所要分享的東西」真實可靠的原因。
Q: Um.
Q: 嗯。
Not necessarily the style.
真實可靠不見得是看外表的呈現風格。
It's like saying, “I'm gonna give someone a gift, and it's not really about what's inside the box, it's about the wrapping paper.”
這就像是說:「我要給某人一個禮物,重點不是盒子裡的內容物,而是包裝紙」。
Not really.
並不真的如此。
It's what's inside the box that counts, yes?
是盒子裡面的東西才是重點,對吧?
Q: Yes.
Q: 沒錯。
So, if you're giving them what's inside the box, well, at first, alright, the wrapping paper may have a few loose ends and maybe you didn’t tie the bow completely tight the first time, but each and every time you give the gift, the wrapping and the bow will be prettier and prettier and prettier and prettier, yes?
所以說,如果你要給他們的是盒子裡的禮物,好吧,一開始,包裝可能有些粗糙,或許在一開始時你並沒有把盒子上的蝴蝶結繫緊,但是,隨著每一次的練習,一次又一次,當你又再給出禮物時,盒子上的包裝和蝴蝶結會變得越來越漂亮,越美觀、越好看,對吧?
Q: Yes.
Q: 是的。
But you have to start giving, in order to get to the next giving.
但是,你必須開始「給出」 ,才能「得到」下一份禮物。
Q: Thank you.
Q: 謝謝你。
Yes?
好嗎?
Q: That's really help. Thank you.
Q: 這非常有幫助。謝謝你。
Alright.
好的。
Q: Thank you for that.
Q: 非常感謝你告訴我這些。
Your welcome. Your welcome. Your welcome for that.
不客氣。不客氣。不客氣。
Q: And there is an individual that I'm not sure the responsibility at this time, who I feel is holding me, and in a hovering position.
Q: 有位我現在不太確定與他之間的責任關係之人,他讓我感到有些退卻,我們處在一段停滯不前的關係中。
Q: So, it's difficult and challenging for me to move forward with my energy.
Q: 所以,對我而言,要帶著能量向前邁進是很困難的,並且很具挑戰。
Alright, but again, remember, there is no such thing as an inherently difficult situation.
好吧,但我再次重申,切記:並沒有「與生俱來就是困難的情況」這回事。
Only your beliefs and definitions and your relationship to the situation allow you to experience it as difficult.
只是你的「信念」和「定義」,以及「你與情況的關係」,讓你把某些情況體驗為「困難」。
Q: Thank you.
Q: 謝謝你。
So, find out what your beliefs are that are allowing you to experience it that way, and change them. And there will be no more difficulty in the experience.
所以,找出是什麼「信念」讓你把哪些情況事物體驗為困難的,並去改變那些信念。如此一來,那經驗將不再是困難的。
Q: Thank you.
Q: 謝謝你。
It may not be that it will go the way you think, but it will go along the path of least resistance that is correct for you, and that is what we mean by it will no longer be difficult.
這可能不像你原先所想的那樣,但這會讓你走上一條阻礙最少且對你而言是正確的途徑,而這是我們說「不再是困難的」的意思。
Things will change in a way to allow you to see more clearly, what really needs to be done and what doesn't need to be done.
事情會以某種方式改變,而讓你更清楚地看見:哪些事情需要完成,哪些則不需去做。
Because the so-called experience of difficulty may simply becoming from assumptions you have made about the way in which something is supposed to happen, and it’s not necessarily true that has to happen that way or even has to happen at all.
因為那些被稱為「困難」的經驗,可能只是「你認為某事應該要發生」的臆測,並非「某事必需發生」的真實情況,或甚至根本是你不需要(讓它發生在你身上)的經驗。
Q: That's so clear, thank you.
Q: 你說得非常清楚,謝謝你。
You're welcome.
不客氣。
Q: Thank you.
Q: 謝謝。
You're welcome.
不客氣。
誠徵【「B+C信息生活運用公益座談」主講小組成員】
「問對問題,答案就自然浮現或更接近」,你不一定要是個有經驗或非常了解巴夏或與神對話信息的講師,才能成為我們各場「座談會主講小組」的成員之一。歡迎觀賞上面這段巴夏短片。
重點在於你是否有熱忱想:真正搞懂該主題的本質、功能、結構如何運作的原理,清楚其道理和好處,並有意圖+有意識地在自己日常生活中去覺察和應用。
主講小組成員可在座談會舉辦之前的一個月準備期中,以見面、視訊、Line群組和email等方式,參與該主題主講該議題的小組討論。
經過昨晚(2018/01/04)第二次的討論說明,我們希望各議題的「主講小組成員」可以多增加幾位,以便在準備過程中讓小組成員和整個活動的參與者獲得更大效益。並自然產生台上主講人與各成員的分配工作,合作舉辦此座談會,以及後續在主講小組成員方便的其他地區合作舉辦相關議題的公益課程或座談活動。希望今年將在台北內湖舉辦的這22場公益座談,能有你的支持或參與,而持續點燃到其他地區。
當你我真正有熱忱想「搞懂」以便在生活中應用和受益,有什麼BC談論的切身議題會在一個月的團隊探討下得不到解答?可貴的其實是你我的熱忱,以及我的真實經歷體驗(那是為何我會舉辦B+C信息公益座談的原因)。但名額有限,請勿錯失機會。
有興趣參加的朋友可參訪:https://www.igod.tw/node/3258
聽眾無須事先報名,可現場自由參加。
誠摯邀請您!