此篇內容:
Q: So, we do have some questions from Ustream.
Q: 我們有些來自Ustream上的提問。
Yes.
好。
Q: And we have some questions on earth changes.
Q: 而我們有些關於近日「地球發生的變動」問題。
Yes.
嗯。
Q: And the things that are going on in Hawaii with parallel which I know you just said…..
Q: 以及還持續發生在夏威夷的(火山爆發)事件,我知道那與你先前所述的「平行實相」有關…..
Well, we will say this about all of that. And this would be the answer for now.
嗯,我們會談這件事,以及和它有關的所有概念。而以下這是目前可以給你們的答案。
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
We've already talked about the idea that your world is splitting into different parallel realities.
我們已經談過關於「你們的世界已開始在分裂成(不同的)多重平行實相」的概念。
Therefore, because that's actually becoming more and more and more physical, more and more crystallized, you will actually see physical effects in the earth are splitting into different earths.
所以,因為那是實際上在變得越來越頻繁、越來越顯化在物質上(也顯化在精神上)、越來越具體化,你們會實際看到「分裂成不同版本的地球」的具體效應。
Q: Literally.
Q: 實在沒錯。
The earth has to literally crack to demonstrate the actual splitting into parallel realities.
地球必須實際地分裂,以展示分裂為「平行實相」的實際樣貌。
Q: Okay.
Q: 我了解。
That's why it's happening. That's why it's accelerating.
這就是為什麼這些(火山爆發)現象會發生的原因。這就是為什麼發生這類現象的頻率正在逐漸加速。
Q: A new Earth is being formed.
Q: 一個嶄新的地球正在成形中。
New Earths are being formed, spun off out of that, in a sense, again, everything exist once.
多重(實相)的「新地球」正在成形,在某意義上附帶產生的效應(可讓人類逐漸看出的)是,再次啟示人類:一切的發生都存在於當下。
But the experience of the splitting is what's creating the physical counterparts.
但是,人們從這分裂現象所感受的體驗,正是產生「體驗到多重實相所需的物質對應」。
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
Does it really is starting the physically split?
重點在:你們是否察覺到「實相真的已開始具體分裂」了嗎?
Is not just a metaphor.
這並非只是一個隱喻。
Q: No. Literally.
Q: 是的。的確是這樣。
Yes.
是的。
Q: Okay, thank you.
Q: 好的,謝謝你。