巴夏精選片名 (4分52秒):【為何過去和未來都隨著現在的改變而改變?】Bashar284
片名:【為何過去和未來都隨著現在的改變而改變?】Bashar284
You are constantly changing your future and your past from the present.
影片摘自:2018-2027 The Contact Fulcrum
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/2027-the-contact-fulcrum/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
You are constantly changing your future and your past from the present.
影片摘自:2018-2027 The Contact Fulcrum
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/2027-the-contact-fulcrum/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
此短片內容:
Q: Another thing is, since last year, I'm working on my self-esteem, self-image.
Q: 另一個問題是,從去年開始,我就著手在自尊和自我形象的建立...
Q: 另一個問題是,從去年開始,我就著手在自尊和自我形象的建立...
Yes?
是的?
Q: And, so I write something like… When I feel something negative, I write it down and then let it go.
Q: 所以之後,我就寫下一些如…當我感受到負面情緒時,我把它寫下來,然後把它釋放掉。
Oh, you write it down and let it go.
噢,你把你的負面情緒寫下來,並且把它釋放掉。
Q: Write it down and let it go I feel…
Q: 寫下我的負面情緒並把它釋放,我感覺…
Writing is already working for you.
看來「書寫」已經開始對你產生有效的作用了。
Q: Yes, it works.
Q: 是的,它對我是有效益的。
All right, well congratulation.
好的,恭喜你。
Q: It really works, and…
Q: 它真的可行有效,而且…
All right, that's your permission slip. That's what gives your belief system the permission to let go of the beliefs that don't work for you.
好的,那正是你的「跨入更高意識的自我許可」。那就是(你被自己高我給予)讓你去「跨出自己信念體系」的自我許可,以讓你放掉那些對你無用的信念。
Everyone has a different permission slip.
Q: So, every moment brand new…
Q: 所以,每一刻我都是嶄新的我…
Repeat that.
再說一次。
Q: Every moment I am new person.
Q: 每一刻的我,都是一個嶄新的人。
You are new every moment, yes.
每一刻,你都是嶄新的自己,沒錯。
Now, now you say it. “Every moment I'm new.”
現在,你說這句話:「每一刻,我都是嶄新的自己」。
Q: Every moment I'm new.
Q: 每一刻,我都是嶄新的自己。
And now, you say it.
現在,你說一次(巴夏用動作解釋,因為現在又是另一刻)。
Took a while to catch on.
終於跟上了喔。
Q: Every moment I’m brand new. I am new.
Q: 每一刻,我都是全新的自己
Every moment I'm new. Every moment I'm new. Every moment I'm new. Every moment I'm new. Every moment I'm new.
每一刻,我都是嶄新的自己。每一刻,我都是嶄新的自己。每一刻,我都是嶄新的自己……(巴夏用各種聲調展示每一刻都是嶄新不同的自己)
Because you are literally new every moment, literally a new person every moment with a new past as we discussed last night, with a new future every moment, every change changes your past and your future, because it has to all be one historical line in your space-time reality.
因為實在不誇張地說,每時每刻你都是嶄新的,你都實實在在是個嶄新的人。正如我們昨晚所談到的,新的你會有新的過去和新的未來,而每一刻的改變都會(牽動)改變你的過去與你的未來,因為,一切必須發生在「你的時空實相」中的同一時間軸上。
So, every change you make, every time you become a new person every moment, that new person has to have a new past that makes logical sense in your space-time reality that would've had to happen to create that new person linearly.
所以,每一次你改變,每一次你成為全新的你,那一刻的你必須擁有新的過去,才能在「你的時空時相」裡合乎邏輯,而「你的時空時相」必定已經存在發生,才會線性地產生出嶄新的你。
So, you're constantly changing your past and your future from the present, from the now.
所以說,隨著你當下的改變,你不斷地在改變你的過去和你的未來。
That's why now is your point of power, and why the past and the future are illusions that simply exist simultaneously with you. They're not really in the past. They are not really in the future. They all exist now.
這就是為什麼「當下」才是你力量的所在點,以及為什麼「過去」和「未來」是幻覺的原因。「過去」和「未來」是同時存在的,它們並非真的在過去,也非真的在未來。它們都只存在於「現在」。
Q: So, everything exists now, future and past are illusions, why my subconscious seems like holding some…
Q: 所以說,一切都存在於「現在」,未來和過去都是幻覺,但為什麼我的潛意識好像抱持著某些…
Because of what you are defining yourself to be now.
那是因為「目前你把你自己定義成那樣」所造成的。
Because you're creating the illusion of continuity that says, my past is real and affects me now, so I'll hold on to things, beliefs that I don't prefer, because I believe more strongly that I have no way of letting them go, because my past affects my present when that's not necessarily true.
因為你在創造一個連續性的幻覺,那幻覺讓你覺得:「我的過去是真實的,而它現在影響著我,所以我會抱持著那些我不喜歡的事情和信念(例如沒事會找事情來擔心),因為我更強烈相信我無法拋開它們,因為我的過去會影響我的現在」,而那不一定是真實的。
You have to change your belief about your relationship to time, because time is an illusion.
你必須改變「你與時間之間是如何在運作」的信念,因為時間是個幻覺。
Q: Why? Why?
Q: 為什麼?為什麼呢?
I know.
我知道。
Q:Right, but…
Q:是沒錯,但是…
But?
但是什麼?
Q: But, sometimes, sometimes I cannot handle it.
Q: 但是,有些時候,有些時候我無法掌控。
Yes you can, it's just that you have a belief that you can't. Remember, negative beliefs don't want you to let them go.
不,你可以的,你只是有個「認為自己無法(掌控它們)」的信念。切記,負面信念不想讓你放下它們。
So negative beliefs will reinforce the idea that you can't handle, letting them go in order to not let them go.
所以,負面信念會強化那「你無法處理放掉它們」的想法,以讓你離不開它們。
You have to see through that as a trick of the negative belief.
你必須看穿那只是一種「負面信念慣用的把戲」。
Again, it's not malicious. It's just the way they're design, because all beliefs are designed to perpetuate themselves. If they weren't designed to perpetuate themselves, you wouldn’t have a physical experience.
再次強調,負面信念並非邪惡的。「負面」只是它們被設計要來呈現的作用。因為所有「信念」的本質與結構,都是(被設計成)用來長存於人心的。如果它們不被設計成能夠長存於人心的話,你們將無法體在物質世界裡獲得體驗。
You wouldn't never be able to believe anything is true, but you have to understand that the negative beliefs will use all sorts of other negative aspects in order to get you to not let them go to perpetuate themselves.
你們會永遠沒有辦法相信任何事情是真實的。但是你必須了解,負面信念會使用各種負面(消極)的方法阻止你放棄它們,以延續它們長存在你的信念裡。
In other words, positive beliefs are telling you what's true about you; negative beliefs are telling you what's not true about you.
換句話說,正面信念在告訴你的,是有關「什麼才是真實的你」;負面信念在告訴你的,則是些「並非真實的你」。
So, they have to work harder to get you to believe what's not true and they will do that by using such things as fear, or the belief that you can't handle something, or many other devices, but you have to understand, that's just what they do so you won't let them go.
所以,負面信念必須更努力(聳動)運作來讓你相信它。而它會運用像恐懼,或某個「你認為你無法掌握之事物」的信念,或許多其他的詭計來影響你。但你必須明白那只是它們的把戲,以讓你不會放棄它們。
The fear, when it grows, the more fearful you become that tells you that the negative belief has to work that much harder, because it realizes you're getting close to letting it go, so the more afraid you are, the closer you are to letting the fear go.
恐懼,當它越加增長而讓你變得越害怕時,那正意味著它必須越加用力來影響你,因為它知道,你離放下它越來越近了,所以,你越害怕,你就越接近放掉那恐懼的突破時刻。
That's the trick. You have to see through that and just keep going.
這是個把戲,你必須看穿它,並向前邁進。
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
Yes?
了解嗎?
Q: Yes.
Q: 了解。
Does this help?
這段解說對你有幫助嗎?
Q: Yes, yes.
Q: 有的,有幫助。
Alright.
好的。
That's enough for now.
目前這樣就夠了。
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
Thank you.
謝謝你。