巴夏精選短片(2分01秒)【為何「過去」是「當下所處的實相」的結果?】 Bashar301
我們談論過這點,我們將再談(說明)一次,希望這解說能成為幫助你理解這點的關鍵。
Q:Thank you. I appreciate.
Q:謝謝你,十分感激。
The present is not a result of the past; the past is a result of the present. Do you understand this?
「現在」並非「過去的結果」;「過去」則是「現在(當下所處的實相產生)的結果」。你明白這點嗎?
Q:No, sir.
Q:我不理解。
All right.
好吧。
Allow us to explain.
讓我們向你解釋。
Q:Okay, thank you.
Q:好的,謝謝你。
You do understand that you only exist now, yes?
你明白你只存在於「現在、當下」,對吧?
Q:Yes.
Q:是的。
And you say you understand that the past is an illusion?
而你說你明白過去只是個幻覺?
Q:Yes, that's what I heard from you And…… Umm…… Your past.
Q:是的,那是我從你這裡學到的。嗯…你的過去…
All right, because there is only NOW.
好的,因為(事實上)只有「現在、當下」。
Q:Okay.
Q:好的。
There is only now. Everything exists now even what you call the past is just an alternate now that exists simultaneously right now.
存在的只是「現在」。一切都存在於當下,既使是你們所謂的「過去」也只是一個「同時存在於現在」的替代詞。
Q:Yes.
Q:是的。
But the way you look at it from a linear perspective, you see it as something that already happened even though it's actually still happening right now.
但是,當你從一種線性的視角觀看時,你看到它彷彿是「過去已經發生」的事,既使它實際上是「現在仍在發生」的事。
So if you understand the past is just an illusion that's really just "an alternate now", then, the idea is that as you change "Who You Are" in this moment,
因此,如果你能理解:過去只是一種「幻覺」,過去只是個「現在的替代詞」,那麼,這概念是,隨著你此刻在當下改變了「你是誰」,
Q:Umm huh.
Q:嗯。
When you become a different person, literally, every moment, with every change you become a different person, literally. That's not a metaphor, you follow?
當你變成一個不一樣的人,如實(毫不誇張)地說,你在每一刻的每次改變,都讓你成為一個不一樣的人。確實如此,這並非只是個比喻。你跟得上嗎
Q:Yeah.
Q:跟得上。
It's a literal physical reality, because you're shifting billions of times, your consciousness is shifting billions of times per second through different parallel realities to create the illusion of time.
這是個對「物質實相」的如實陳述,因為你的意識穿越在「多重平行實相」間每秒鐘轉換了數十億次,以創造出你們所謂「時間」的幻覺。
Q:Yes.
Q:是的。
All right, so, if you understand that you are a different person literally than the moment before so to speak, then you have to understand that changes the history of that person.
好的。因此,若你理解,相較於前一刻,現在的你(如實不誇張地)是個不同的人,那麼,你必然了解,這樣的轉變也改變了「現在的那個你」的歷史。
Because looking at it linearly, if you’re a different person, you would’ve had to have a different past to have become that person.
因為從線性的角度來看,若你是不同的人了,那麼你已經有著不同的過去,才會變成那個人。
Q:Yes.
Q:沒錯。
Do you see how that works?
你明白這(過去是「當下所處的實相」產生的結果)如何運作了嗎?
Q:Oh yeah.
Q:是的。
So when you change the present, you’re changing the past.
所以,當你改變現在(當下),你同時也在改變過去。(因此「現在」並非「過去」產生的結果)
Q:That’s beautiful.
Q:這太美妙了。
You have a different history, yes?
你就會擁有不同的「過去歷史」,明白嗎?
Q:Yes.
Q:明白。
Does this is help?
這解說有幫助嗎?
Q:Not unbelievable. Thank you so much.
Q:並不難以置信。謝謝你。
You are so welcome.
不客氣。