巴夏精選短片(2分21秒)【看見比「應該要有耐心」更文明的選擇】Bashar371
片名:【看見比「應該要有耐心」更文明的選擇】 Bashar371
See a higher choice than being "supposed to be patient"
影片摘自:2018-The Black Box part II
中文翻譯:Jimmy
Q: I' m aware that I am moving into up here with a new guide.
Q:我知道我是在一個新的指引下進步到目前階段的。
Yes.
沒錯。
Q: And I know that I' m supposed to be patient, and I' m sort of let it happen.
Q: 我也知道我應該要有耐心,而我也有點順其自然地讓它發生。
It' s not about supposed to be. It' s about knowing that that' s what serves you best.
這跟「應該要有耐心」無關,而是跟「明白什麼對你最有幫助」有關。
It' s about knowing that' s what serves you best.
重點在於:明白什麼能帶給你最大受益。
It' s not about being patient.
重點不在「要有耐心」。
If you' re living in the moment and having so much fun, what you' ve got to be patient about?
如果你時時刻刻活在當下,享受著如此多的樂趣,那還有什麼是你「需要有耐心」的呢?
There is nothing better that' s going to happen.
那就沒有什麼「比當下更好」的事將要發生。
That idea is what creates impatience, and then forces you to think you have to be patient.
正是那「要有耐心」的觀念產生你的「沒耐心」,而讓你覺得「你必需要有耐心」。
Because you think that somewhere else is better than where you are.
因為你認為其他地方比「你現在所處」的更好。
Q: Yeah, that' s same definition again.
Q: 對啊,又碰到同樣跟「定義」有關的問題了。
Yes, so it' s not about the idea of being patient.
沒錯。因此,這概念的重點不在「要有耐心」(重點不在「處在有耐心的狀態」)。
Being patient implies that you need to be patient, which means you' re being impatient.
「要有耐心」意味著你「需要」耐心,而這意味著你是「處於沒有耐心」的狀態。
And if you' re living in the moment, there is absolutely no reason to be impatient, because nothing else could be better than what' s happening in the moment. There' s nowhere else you' d rather be. So there is nothing to be impatient about.
如果你享受當下,那就根本沒有「沒耐心」的道理(原因),因為不會有其他比「當下正發生的事」更好的事了。
你不會想待在其他地方,所以不會有什麼好「沒耐心」的。
Q: So possibly now the lesson is: explore more in the moment and see what' s in us.
Q: 所以,我想現在這課程可能就是:更關注於覺察當下的探索,以看見自己內在的東西。
Yes, because everything exists in the now. There is nowhere else that things exist.
是的,因為一切萬物都存在於「當下」。除了當下,萬物並沒有其他存在的地方(時空)。
That' s why everything is Here and Now. There is only NOW.
這就是為什麼「一切事物都發生在此時此地」。因為只有「當下」。
(並沒有「過去」和「未來」。時間和空間是人類在物質領域的線性視角下,體驗生命的幻覺工具。)
If I ask you what time it is, you say, “It' s now.”
如果我問你時間幾點了,你會回答:「現在」的時間。
You don' t say, “It' s then, or it will be”. It' s “now”. Now is all there is.
你不會回答「過去」的時間或「未來」的時間。而是「現在」幾點。「現在」才是一切萬物存在的時間點。
Even when you have a photo of something you think is in the past that photo exists in the present.
即便你有張過去的照片,你認為那張照片的時間點出現在過去,事實上那張照片還是存在於「現在」。
The photo is not a proof of the past.
照片並不證明有「過去」這樣的東西存在。
It only proves that the photo exists in the present.
它只證明了:照片存在於「當下」。
Q: Yes, so it almost seems like this whole linear thing needs to go.
Q: 沒錯,所以,看來我們需要放掉這整個看待事物(如舊照片)的線性思維。
The linear thing is dissolving bit by bit.
(因為時間是線性的而認為)「事物都是線性發生的」觀念正在地球上一點一點地瓦解中。
It still serves you in some way shape or form, so not necessarily the whole thing.
這線性思維的觀點在某些型態或形式上仍然在為你服務,所以不一定會發生在所有的事情上。
But it can become much more flexible, much more malleable.
但你們看待事情的角度可以變得越來越廣了,可塑性也越來越大了。
So yes, space and time for you are dissolving, because you are beginning to realize them for the illusions they are that you' re creating.
所以,沒錯,你們對「時間」和「空間」的概念正在瓦解,因為你們開始意識到:時空的概念是你們創造出來的幻覺。(以便你們能夠在物質實相裡認識自己、體驗生命)
Time is your side effect. It' s a side effect of consciousness.
時間是你們(為體驗物質世界)附帶創造的效果。時間是一種意識產生的副作用。
That' s all. So yes, it can become much more plastic. So take advantage of that.
就這麼回事(就這麼簡單)。所以說,沒錯,「事物線性發生的情況」會變得越來越具可塑性。因此,好好利用這蛻變的良機。
Live in the moment. It will become more plastic. It won' t create as much time.
活在當下,事情就會變得更具可塑性;活在當下將不用創造那麼多時間(來完成一件事,因為事情不一定是線性地發生)。
Yes?
懂嗎?
Does that help?
這解說
有幫助到你嗎?
Q: Yes, very helpful.
Q: 有,非常有用
Thank you.
謝謝你。
Q: Thank you so much, Bashar.
Q: 非常謝謝你!巴夏。