【理解如何「深入挖掘負面信念」的關鍵】

瀏覽人數 1086

巴夏精選短片(9分鐘)理解如何「深入挖掘負面信念」的關鍵】Bashar370

 

片名:【理解進一步「清除負面信念」的關鍵技巧】
More clarity on how to dig deep into negative beliefs
影片摘自:2018-The Black Box part II
中文翻譯Jimmy
 
 
 
 
 
此篇內文:
Last time we spoke, we touched upon the darkness.
上次我們對談時,我們談到了有關「黑暗」。
 
Yes?
是的。
 
And I'd like to go there again.
而我想再次談論這議題。
 
Alright. Bring your candle.
好的,帶上你的蠟燭(來談黑暗)
 
So we were talking about shame, and you told me that what perpetuates shame often is that the self-judgment that we hold.
我們當時討論到「恥辱感」,然後你告訴我,恥辱感之所以一直存在,通常與我們的「自我批判」有關。
 
Yes.
是的。
 
So I wanted you to expand more in that, because
所以我想請你更深入地說明一下,因為……
 
Yes?
好的。
 
something that I've noticed is because I've gone through such a heavy dark period in my opinion.
我已經意識到的是,就我個人的觀點,因為我已經歷了這麼一段沉重的黑暗時光。
 
It's also brought up these new feelings that I've never had which are very dark but almost
它也帶給我這些「我從未有過的」非常黑暗的感受,但幾乎……
 
-Such as? For example?
-Like, okay. For example, disgust.
-比方說?例如呢?
-就像,好。例如,厭惡、作噁。
 
Yes?
好的。
 
Because I'm so aware of my negativity that it almost feels like what else is there? It's just me and my negativity.
因為我很清楚自己的負面情緒,而我幾乎感覺到「除了負面情緒以外,我還有什麼?」沒了,就只有我和我的負面能量。
 
Yes? And that disgust you?
好的,所以這讓你感到厭惡?
 
It's not that I think it mentally, it's I feel it, it's like…
不是說我心理上這麼認為,而是我確實這麼感覺,就像……
 
Yes, I know you feel it. But the feeling has to come from a definition whether you think it mentally or not.
好的,我知道你有這感覺。但不論你的感覺是否是心理層面造成的,「感覺」必定是來自一種你「已經抱持的定義」。
 
You must be holding a definition in your consciousness somewhere in order to have the feeling. Feelings can't exist in a vacuum.
你一定是在你意識的某處抱持著某種定義,才會讓你有這種感覺。人類的「感受無法無中生有
 
There's no such thing as a feeling without a definition first. If you don't have a definition, you don't know how to feel.
沒有「事先沒有任何定義就產生感受」這回事。如果你對某件事沒有任何「定義」的話,你就不知道如何有感覺(根本不會有感覺)
 
So you can always use the feeling and trace it back to what the definition must be that's generating the feeling. That's why the feeling happens.
所以你可以利用你的感受自省地追溯出「必定有什麼定義在產生出這感覺」。那是為什麼你「會產生感受」的原因。
 
It's a referral system to help guide you to the definition that's generating it, so that you can let go of the definition if you don't prefer the feeling.
情緒上的感受是個幫你引導自己找出「產生該感覺的定義」的指點推薦系統,以便你能夠放掉那些「讓你產生不喜歡的感受」的定義
 
So you acknowledge the feeling, you own it. That's fine, you have to acknowledge it to work with it,
所以承認你有這感受,承認你擁有這感覺。沒關係,因為你必需承認有這感覺,你才能夠處理它(善用它)
 
but use it for the purpose and the design it's intended, to trace back to what you must believed to be true about yourself in order to have that feeling.
但要以「(人類的)感受所設計的目的」來利用它,來追溯出「什麼是你已信以為真的信念」,才會讓你有那感受。
 
I think it's almost along the lines of “Okay, I'm glad I'm having this human experience, I'm glad I'm learning. It's, it's an experience.
我想我幾乎都是在「好的,能有這樣的人生經驗我很開心,我很開心我在學習,這是一種體驗」這樣的經歷上打轉。
 
Yes, it is.
是啊,沒錯。
 
But sometimes it does feel like another thing I got to clear, another thing…
但有時我又確實覺得:又來了另一個我必須清理的、又有另一個狀況……
 
And what's wrong with that in your definitions?
而在「你的定義」裡,那有什麼問題嗎?
 
Because the process is the point of your life.
因為「過程」才是你人生的重點。
 
Processing, learning, growing, discovering is the entire point of being here. There is nowhere more important to be.
體驗過程、學習、成長、探索發現,才是你此生身處地球上的整個意義(和目的)的重點。沒有什麼地方會比「讓自己處在當下」更重要。
 
I guess there's the definition, because
我想我有抱持著一個定義,因為
 
Yes, because your definition is making you impatient to be somewhere other than what you actually need to pay attention to.
是的,因為是「你的定義」在讓你不耐煩地想要把自己的注意力轉移「不是你實際需要注意」的地方。
 
So
所以……
 
Yes?
是的?
 
What would you imagine that is? It's almost like……
你覺得那會是什麼?那幾乎就像
 
I just told you.
我剛才告訴過你。
 
You think that what is happening is not as important as what could be happening.
你認為「可能會發生」的事情比「當下所發生、當下正在發生」的來得重要。
 
You're creating a difference of definition and invalidating what's going on as if it shouldn't be there.
你在創造一個定義上的差異並否定「當下所發生的事情」的正當性,宛如事情不該在那裡發生。
 
But it is there, so obviously that’s the point to experience it and stick with that process, stay in that moment.
但事情已經(發生)在那裡,所以顯然重點是:去經歷它,並讓自己臨在那過程中,處在那當下。
 
Don't try to get beyond it, stay with it, learn why it's there, learn what the definition is that's generating that feeling,
別試圖跨離當下,親身體驗那過程,去了解當下所發生的為何在那裡發生,去獲悉是什麼「定義」讓你產生出那種「感受」,
 
then you will have used it up and something else can then fill that void that you have now created.
然後,你就會「已經把它善用掉」,而其他的東西(新的想法和體驗)才能夠進來填補你剛創造的空間(你才有空間讓新的東西進入你的實相)
 
The refusal to validate what's going on as if it doesn’t belong in your life and you have somewhere more important to be is what makes it stick around because you're not using it up.
拒絕承認「當下所發生的事情」的正當性,宛如它不屬於你生活的一部分,而認為你有其他更重要的事情要做,是使得它纏著你的原因。因為你並沒有把它利用掉
 
And I guess maybe there's the fear, sometimes validating it would mean
我想有時候是因為我害怕,承認它的存在就代表
 
You validate it in the way that you prefer to.
你們都是「用自己喜歡的方式」在承認(或在忽視)
 
Just validating something doesn't mean that you're stuck with a negative effect, just because the thing you're validating in and of itself may be a negative mechanism?
只是承認某事存在的正當性,並不表示你陷入一種負面影響——只因為「你在承認某事」這行為本身,可能是個負面的運作過程嗎?
 
That's why we said earlier on in this transmission, that it's a neutral observation.
這就是為何我們剛才在這傳訊會上提到,它是一個中性(中立)的觀察
 
You neutralize it by just recognizing Oh, okay, I was expressing a negative mechanism there. Okay, I did that.
你藉由只是認清「喔,沒錯,我剛在那裡傳達出一種負面的運作」、「好的,(我承認)我這麼做了。」來中立化你的觀察。
 
Now what can I learn from this? How can I use what I don't prefer in a way that I do?
(並反思自問:)「現在我能從這觀察中學到什麼?」、「我如何『以我喜歡的方式』來利用『我從我不喜歡的事情所體驗的收穫』呢?」
 
That's the point of that moment, that's the point of the lesson.
這就是你在那當下(可觀察和自省)的重點,這就是你從那情境可學習受益的重點。
 
Right. No, I understand that. But.
沒錯。不,我了解這點,但是……
 
Do you?
你真的了解嗎?
 
I think so, but.
我想我了解吧,但是……
 
But then how come you're not using it?
那麼,為何你並沒有把它運用在你的生活中呢?
 
Because you may have an intellectual comprehension, but understanding is in your bones.
因為,你可能對它有種知識上的理解,但(真正的)理解(明白)是從你的骨子裡反應出來的(行動)
 
What you know is true is in your behavior. What you know, you do. If you're not doing it, you don't understand it. Not really.
凡「你真正明白的」,會顯現在你的行為。凡你明白其道理的,你會去做。如果你沒去做,就表示你還沒明白其道理。還沒有真的明白(真正搞懂、真的理解)
 
So on that topic, because that was my second question.
那麼就剛才那話題,因為那正是我的第二個問題。
 
Yes? How synchronous of you.
是嗎?你多麼能體驗同步性!
 
Umm.
.
 
Yes? 
嗯?
 
How can we bridge that gap? So I
我們要如何填補那空隙?所以我
 
What gap? What gap?
什麼空隙?什麼空隙?
 
So if I know that it's my definition, and then I start working with it.
所以,如果我知道那是「我的定義」,然後我開始去檢視我的定義,
 
And you find out what the definition is, as soon as you actually identify a negative definition, you will immediately see that it is illogical, nonsensical came from someone else, doesn't belong to you.
你要去找出那定義是什麼一旦你實際辨識出一個自己的負面定義,你會立即明白它並不合邏輯、荒謬愚蠢(沒有道理),它不屬於你,它是來自別人的東西。
 
And as soon as it appears nonsensical, it's gone, because you don't hold on to things that don't actually make sense.
而當它(那定義)開始顯得荒謬愚蠢時,它就消失了,因為你不會真正緊抓著一些沒有意義的東西。
 
If you keep doing it, all that means is you have a belief that keeps making it makes sense.
如果你還繼續在做同樣的事,那只意味著:你抱持著一個「使它不斷顯得有意義」的信念。
 
Find out what that belief is and see when that belief makes no sense,
找出那個信念是什麼,並當那信念顯得不合理時,看出它的荒謬之處,
 
then it will collapse and all secondary beliefs that are negative will collapse along with it.
那麼它就會瓦解,而且所有其它次要(第二層)的負面信念也會隨它一起瓦解。
 
But you have to find the fundamental one, so all the secondary ones will collapse along with it.
但是你必須找出最根本的信念,那麼所有第二層的信念就會隨著它一起瓦解。
 
Sometimes you just find a secondary one and think Okay, you've let that go, but you haven't found the fundamental one because that's one of the things that negative beliefs do, is hide under other negative beliefs.
有時候你只是發現到第二層(次要)的信念,並認為:「好,我已經放掉那信念了」,但是,你並沒有找到最根源的信念,因為負面信念的本性之一,是隱藏在其它負面信念的背後。
 
So I think I want to find that fundamental one, because even as you're saying “There's nowhere else you should be. I actually agree with you.
所以我要找到那根源的信念,因為即使你說「(除了當下)沒有別的地方你應該處於」,我真的同意這句話。
 
I know.
我知道。
 
But there's still a part of me that doesn't want to accept it.
但在我內心還是有「一部分的我」不想要接受那樣。
 
How about stopping thinking of yourself as a collection of parts?
那就別再把自己想成是「由各部分組成」的!如何?
 
And realize that as soon as you hold onto a belief, that's the totality of your reality, and as soon as you change it, that's the totality of your reality.
並了解到:只要你堅持某一信念,那就是你實相的全部。而一旦你改變了信念,那也是你的實相的全部。
 
You understand that you're a different person every moment, yes?
你了解「在每一個當下,你都是一個(與之前的你)不同的人」這概念,對嗎?
 
Uh-hum.
嗯。
 
Then why would a different person have the same past that was there a moment ago?
那麼,一個片刻前在那裡的不同的人,怎麼會有「與(當下的)你完全相同」的過去呢?
 
Right.
錯。
 
You following?
你有跟上嗎?
 
Yes.
有的。
 
So if you're a different person with a different past, what is it that's affecting you? An illusion.
如果你已經是一個「不同於之前的你並擁有不同的過去」的人,那麼,在影響你的是什麼?只是個幻覺。
 
Right.
沒錯。
 
Well, if you understand that, then nothing stops you from moving forward.
如果你理解這一(實相如何運作的)原理,那麼就沒有什麼(過去的陰影)能夠阻擋你向前邁進。
 
Okay. Let me ask you this.
好的。讓我問你這問題。
 
Yes, I will.
我洗耳恭聽。
 
So there's the unworthiness core negative belief and…
就是,有個無價值、不值得的核心負面信念,並且……
 
Do you have that?
你有那樣的信念嗎?
 
I'm not really sure. Maybe, probably if we're having this conversation.
我真的不太確定。也許有,可能有,如果以我們在進行這對話的角度來看的話。
 
Alright, then let's stop right there and stay in the moment.
好的,那就讓我們先在這裡暫停一下,並在當下一起來檢視這問題:
 
Why do you believe you're unworthy? Unworthy of what?
你為何認為自己沒價值呢? 不值得什麼?
 
You're obviously not unworthy of existence, or you wouldn't exist. Is that not enough of a reason to be worthy?
顯然你的存在並非沒有價值,否則你不會存在。這「你存在的事實」還不夠讓你覺得自己是有價值的嗎?
 
That All That Is thinks you are worthy of existence; otherwise, why would you exist? All That Is doesn't make mistakes, there has to be a point to your existence.
「一切萬有」認為你的存在是有價值的,否則,你為何會存在?「一切萬有」不會犯錯,「你的存在」一定有它的道理,
 
And if there's a point to your existence, then you must be worthy of it. So why not start there?
而如果「你的存在」是有道理的,那你必定是有價值的。所以,何不從這點開始去思考?
 
This is perfect because I hear you
這觀點太棒了,因為我有聽你說
 
But you refused to accept it?
但你卻拒絕接受這觀點?
 
Yes, so does that mean there's a belief under that believe?
是啊,所以這就表示我在這信念背後還藏有另一個信念嗎?
 
Yes.
沒錯。
 
Whats that belief?
那藏在背後的信念是什麼?
 
Well, what would happen if you accepted it?
就是自問「如果你當時接受了的話」,會有什麼情況發生?
 
What are you afraid would happen if you accepted it, that it'll turn out to be false, you'll be disappointed, you'll be unworthy again?
如果你接受了它的話,你擔心——那情況到頭來會是假的、會讓你失望,你會再次失去價值——的是什麼?
 
-Somehow you can't make it work?
-That could be one, that could be one.
-你會不知何故無法接受和處理嗎?
-那可能是其中的一個原因,那有可能是其中之一。
 
Well, then that's the belief you discovered.
嗯,那麼那就是你已開始找出的信念。
 
Work with it, let it go. Does it make sense? Not really. It's illogical if you really stop and think about it.
面對它、處理它,然後放下它。檢視這樣的信念合理嗎?不盡然。如果你真的停下來檢視它、思考它,你會發現它不合邏輯。
 
You probably picked it up from your parents , your schooling, your society, your friends.
這樣的信念可能是你從你的父母、你的學校、社會或你的朋友那裡得來的。
 
It's not yours. Stop carrying around other people's beliefs. Don't be a belief thief.
那不是來自你自己的信念。別再背負著別人的信念了。別做信念的竊賊。
 
See that's very helpful because one of the beneficial things I've noticed about this period is that
看,你說的很有幫助,因為在這期間我注意到的一件有益事情就是,
 
they're so in my face that it does get to the point where it's like “This is ridiculous. Why?
你剛說的情況就發生在我面前揮之不去,直到它讓我發覺「這好荒唐。為什麼?」
 
What's the point? It's the same story.
這有什麼意義?都是同樣的戲碼。
 
Yes. And that's exactly where you need to get.
沒錯。而這正是你需要挖掘到的。
 
To the point where you see that it's ridiculous, then you'll drop it.
要挖掘到「你看見它的荒謬」的程那麼,你就會放掉它。
 
And I really want to help other people with that
而我真的很想在這方面幫助其他人
 
You will.
你會的。
 
The more you are your Self, the more you help others.
當你越成為你「真實的自己」,你就越能幫助其他人。
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

➣相關文章:

1.「心智」及「意識與心智的Minding」如何運作?
2018/06/01
有時候,藉由實際上... 更多
2.有關「人生與生命」層面的觀念
2019/06/14
什麼是我「必定已信以為真」的... 更多
1.「心智」及「意識與心智的Minding」如何運作?
2018/12/22
信念... 更多
關於我們
2016/11/24
二元世界的意思,是指物質宇宙的所有東西都有正向與負面、陰與陽、光與暗、高與低、冷與熱、善與惡...等兩極性。也就是說,在我們生活的真實世界裡,不可能沒有負面,或任何我們所不喜歡、所不願成為的人事物存在... 更多
「多重實相」、「終極實相」與「物質實相」
2018/07/30
巴夏精選短片:【了解「負面同步性」與相關生活智慧的... 更多
1.「心智」及「意識與心智的Minding」如何運作?
2017/01/20
生命經由一連串的演化過程,在你們現在稱為幾十億年時光的一瞬間完成。而在這神聖的瞬間,你們由海洋——生命之水——來到陸地上,來到你們現在保有的形式。                                         【跨越非此即彼的思维才能了解无法形容之真相】 生命经由一连串的演化过程... 更多
1.「情緒」與「健康」Health
2018/07/11
切記,「... 更多
1.「心智」及「意識與心智的Minding」如何運作?
2019/10/23
來自較高心智的傳達溝通,會以... 更多