巴夏精選短片(1分40秒):【什麼是「進入更高意識的自我許可」?】Bashar202 What is "Permission Slip"?
【什麼是「進入更高意識的自我許可」(Permission Slip)?】Bashar202
影片摘自:2018-The Five Hybrid Races
原版影片:2018-The Five Hybrid Races
中文翻譯:Jimmy
Q: Are there any processes like meditation or whatever that can actually support that?
Q: 有什麼工具過程,如靜心冥想,或任何東西可以實際上幫我維持那狀態嗎?
Those are "permission slips". Do you know what we said about that?
那些都是「跨入更高意識的自我許可」,你知道我們之前對這點所說(教導)的意思嗎?
Q: No I don't.
Q: 不,我不知道。
Alright. Are you paying attention?
好吧。你有在注意聽嗎?
Q: Totally.
Q: 我正洗耳恭聽。
Are you sure?
你確定嗎?
Q: Well, let me get it.
Q: 是啊,讓我理解它吧!
Alright. To the best that you're able?
好的。你正盡你所能地想理解它嗎?
Q: Thank you.
Q: 謝謝,麻煩你。
Alright.
好的。
"ALL." You know what the word ALL means, yes?
「所有的」。你知道「所有的」這個詞的意思,對吧?
"ALL."
「所有的、全部的」。
ALL, leaves nothing out. Right?
「所有的、全部的、一切的」,沒有漏掉任何東西。對吧?
Q: Very good.
Q: 很好,沒錯。
ALL.
「所有一切的」。
ALL rituals, ALL techniques, ALL objects, ALL tools, are permission slips, that align with your belief system, which is why you're attracted to use them,
「所有一切的」儀式、「所有一切的」技巧、「所有一切的」物體、「所有一切的」工具,都是用來跨越你們所處的信念系統,讓你們得以「進入更高意識的自我許可」,而這也是為何你被吸引來使用它們的原因。
Because you have a belief that using that tool, that technique, that ritual, that object, will allow you to change your belief system.
因為(在你的進化過程中),你已抱有某個信念,藉由運用那工具、那技巧、那儀式、那物體對象(如水晶、經書、導師、場所、人事物…),會讓你改變你的信念系統。
Thus, your belief in that tool, technique, ritual, or object allows you to give yourself permission to be more of Who You Are.
以此方式,藉由你相信那個工具、技巧、儀式、或物體,讓你給了自己一個可成為「更接近真正的自己」的自我許可。
That's why we call them "permission slips".
這就是為什麼我們稱它們/他們為「跨入更高意識的自我許可」。
So, whatever you're attracted to, you're attracted to, because that's what will work for you at that moment.
所以,不論你被什麼(工具/法門/人事物)吸引,(上述的)正是你會被他們吸引的原因。因為,那就是在那時候對你可行有效的自我許可方式。
But ultimately you realize you're the one making the changes. You're the permission slip.
但最後你會了解到:你才是做出那改變的人。你自己就是「讓自己進入更高意識」(擴大意識)」的許可關鍵。
And ultimately you need no specific technique, tool, or ritual. You just decide to change, and you do.
並且最終你會明白,你不需要任何特定的技巧、工具、或儀式。你只是決定要改變,你就能改變。
Yes?
懂嗎?
Q: Beautiful.
Q: 太棒了
Does that help you?
這對你有幫助嗎?
Q: Thank you so much.
非常謝謝你。
You are so welcome.
不客氣。