巴夏精選短片(3分42秒):【如何「處於掌握自己力量的泉源中心」的秘訣】Bashar147
How to be at the center source point of your power?
此短片內容:
Q: Sometimes I feel like I cannot decide.
Q:有時候我覺得我無法做出決定。
But you are deciding to have that experience of indecision, so you've made a decision.
但是,是你在決定要有(是你決定做出)那「猶豫不決」的經驗,像這樣地,你已做出了一個決定。
You see? You can't get away from it. If you feel out of control, you're controlling that. If you feel indecisive, that's what you've decided to do.
你看出這點了嗎?你是無法擺脫它(你在做決定的事實)的。如果你會感到失控,那是因為你正在控制它。如果你會感到猶豫不決,那是因為那(感到猶豫不決)正是你所做的決定。
You're always decisive. You're always in control. You're always confident. You're always trusting. It's about what you're putting your confidence and your trust in, and what kind of decisions you're deciding to make.
你們永遠是能做決定的。你們永遠是能掌控自己所處狀態的。你們永遠是有自信的。你們永遠是信任於某人事情境的。重點是在:你「對於什麼有自信」和你「信任於什麼」,以及你將「做出什麼樣的決定」。
That's the only thing that creates an experience that you're having,
這是創造出「你們在體驗某東西」的唯一東西(這是創造出「你們的經驗」唯一的方式——運作機制),
that makes it seem to be the opposite of what you prefer, when in fact, you're using exactly the mechanism to create something that makes it appear like you're not using the mechanism.
當你事實上正精確地在運用這機制創造出某東西時,那運作機制(可能讓你)看起來像似「與你喜歡的完全相反」,它會看似你沒有在運用這機制。
That's how you trick yourselves into thinking that you can't do it, but you are doing it.
這就是你們如何「騙過自己,以為自己做不到,但其實你們正在這樣做」的花招(竅門)。
That's the whole point, is to realize that you can't get away from being in charge.
這就是重點所在,整個重點是:領悟到你無法擺脫「你在主導自己所處狀態」的事實。
You can't get away from being in control.
你無法脫離「是你在掌控你的外在實相」的事實。(你的外在實相正是你所處狀態的反映。)
There is no one else that has anything to say about your life.
沒有一個人能夠評判你的人生。
You're the one making all the decisions. You're the one choosing all the choices.
你是那「在做所有決定」的人。你是那「在做所有選擇」的人。
So take responsibility for it and start making the decisions about the things you prefer to decide on, instead of deciding that you will feel indecisive, since that obviously doesn't work for you, because that is the product of the decision.
所以,要(對你做的選擇和決定)承擔起責任,並開始做出「你喜歡」的決定,而不是做出「你會感到猶豫不決」的決定,因為那顯然對你無益(行不通),而那是你決定下的產物。
Is this making some sense? Yes? No? Maybe?
你聽懂這道理嗎?有聽懂嗎?沒有?或也許有?
Q: Hmm... Yes.
Q:嗯...是的。
Alright, are you able to wrap your mind around it? Or you gonna think about it for a while?
好的,你能領會出這段話的道理嗎?還是你需要反芻思考它一下?
Q: (Nervously chuckles)
Q:(緊張地笑)
It's all right if you do.
如果你需要時間反芻它是沒關係的。
We're just giving you the basics, and you can let it sink in at whatever rate you're comfortable with, and you can do it through whatever process you're also comfortable with.
我們只是給你們基本的概念,你們可以依你們覺得最舒適的速度來理解,並且可以依你們覺得最自在的過程來消化這些概念。
It's up to you.
是你們在決定的。
I'm just letting you know there's actually no such thing as indecisiveness.
我只是在讓你了解:實際上,並沒有「猶豫不決」這樣的東西。
There is only a decision to experience what appears to be indecisiveness.
有的只是一個「看似猶豫不決的體驗」的決定。
Very different thing between "the experience of a thing" and "the actual mechanism involved in creating that experience".
「一件事情的體驗」和「產生出那體驗的實際運作機制」,是非常不同的兩回事。
If you understand that paradox, then you are at the center and at the point of your power.
如果你明白這看似矛盾卻非常真實的道理,那麼,你就處於掌控自己力量的內在核心(處於與自己核心振頻和諧一致的連結狀態)。
Q: I don't understand the last part.
Q:我不太明白這最後的部分。
When you see things that appear to be opposite, when you finally realize the paradox, the apparent contradiction that your feeling of indecisiveness actually comes from having made a decision, you see the two polar opposites.
當你看到似乎是相互對立的事物,當你終於領悟這悖論(看似矛盾卻非常真實的道理)、了解這「你猶豫不決的感受事實上是來自你做出的決定」的明顯矛盾,你看見相對立的兩端。
Now you are aware that both of those opposites has to come from the same central source, which is you.
現在,你知道(已察覺到)相對立的兩端都是來自同一個源頭中心,而這源頭中心就是「你」。
So now you get to decide, now that you're back in the balance point.
所以現在你要開始做決定了,現在,你已回到泉源中心的平衡點上了。
Now you get to decide how you prefer to look at that experience.
現在,你開始可以決定「你喜歡如何看待」那(你說你猶豫不決的)體驗。
You can realize: I decided to feel indecisive because of my definitions, but I now realize that because I decided to feel indecisive, I'm not indecisive, because I decided that.
你可以看出:「我判決為感到猶豫不決,是因為我的定義。但是,現在我明白了,那是因為我決定感到猶豫不決。而我不再猶豫不決,因為我決定那樣。」的道理。
That's the irony. That's the paradox. And now you're at the point of power, because you can see both, apparently, opposite points of view.
這就是結果出乎意料的反諷。這就是悖論的道理。而你現在是處在自己力量的泉源中心,因為,你可以同時看見兩端,明顯地看到兩種相對的觀點。
Does that make more sense?
這樣你是否更加了解了呢?
Q: Yes.
Q:是的。
Are you sure?
你確定?
Q: Yes.
Q:是的。
Have you decided that?
你已決定那樣了嗎?
Q: YES!
Q:是的!
Thank you!
謝謝!
Q: Thank you.
Q:謝謝。