Q: So, I…I want to able to like communicate more with the kids and the dogs, telepathically.
Q: 我…我想要能夠像心靈感應般地與小孩子和狗狗溝通。
Then you have to communicate more, with more of your Self.
那麼你就必須更常與你「真實面相的自己(本我、高我)」溝通。
Q: Hmm…
Q: 嗯…
Q: And I… I’m trying to balance…
Q: 而我…我一直試著保持平衡…
I beg your pardon.
請再說一次。
I’m balancing, I’m balancing!
我正在平衡中,我正在保持平衡!
Q: I’m balancing.
Q: 我正在保持平衡。
Why not give yourself the benefit of the doubt ?
為什麼不姑且相信你自己一次呢?
Q: Cause there’s… There ’s a gap. There’s a gap between what I would like…
Q: 因為…有一道鴻溝。在現實與「我想達到的狀態」中有一道鴻溝…
Woo! How big is that gap? Mind the gap! Why are you defining that there is a gap and therefore experiencing a gap?
喔!這鴻溝有多大呢?小心掉入那鴻溝喔!你為什麼要定義「有那一道鴻溝」,因而讓自己在體驗它呢?
Q: I had a lot of frustration and anger come up, and…
Q: 我有很多的挫折和憤怒情緒,然後…
Yes, that’s wonderful!
好,那很好啊!
Because then it puts you in touch with the definitions that’s generating that, doesn’t it?
因為,正是那些情緒讓你去接觸到「為何你會產生那些情緒的定義」 (產生那情緒背後的信念和產生那信念背後的定義),不是嗎?
Q: Hmm…
Q: 嗯…
嗯…
Q: So, I am finding more of myself,
Q: 所以,我是在找尋真正的自己。
Yes!
很好!
Q: But…
Q: 但…
There's no but.
並沒有「但是」。
Q: Nothing that I lost…
Q: 我沒有失去什麼…
No but.
沒有「但是」。
Q: Some of the things that I don't like.…
Q: 有些事情我並不喜歡…
Not finding more of your "but".
不是去找出你更多的「但是…」。
You are finding more of all of you.
你是在發現更多你們每個人「真實面相的自己」。
Q: So just to make sure I've got this. I…
Q: 所以,我只是確認一下我是否已搞懂了這點。我…
Took you a moment.
你終於跟上了。
Q: I'm learning that I wanted to talk less and vibrate more and just be more…
Q: 我正在學習「少說話而多以振頻的散發和感受」的方式,變得更加…
Then do so.
那就這樣做啊。
Behave that way. Be the you, you prefer to be.
就用這樣的方式去展現啊。去成為那「你喜歡成為的自己」。
Q: Hmm…
Q: 嗯…
Hmm…
嗯…
Q: Do you have any, hmm… experience for how I can…
Cause I communicate with, the, these cool beings in my life telepathically, but it's very hit and miss.
Q: 你有沒有任何,嗯…經驗可以教我如何…
因為我在生活中是以心靈感應的方式與那些很棒很酷的靈體做溝通,但是,那非常捉摸不定、時有時無。
Q: A lot…
Q: 非常難以捉摸…
That's alright. That's alright.
那沒關係,那沒問題。
Q: How can I be more consistent with being that…
Q: 我如何才能更穩定一致地處於那狀態…
I already told you, you need to learn to communicate more clearly with more of your Self.
我已經告訴你了,你需要學會更清楚地和「更真實面向的自己(本我)」溝通。
Q: How do I do that?
Q: 我該怎麼做呢?
By letting go of definitions about yourself that don't work for you that you're holding onto for no good reason.
藉由放掉那些「關於認識和成為你真實的自己」對你不可行的定義,那些你沒有理由緊抓著不放的定義。
Q: Aah…Yes.
Q: 啊…沒錯。
That's how. Simple as that.
就是這樣做。就是這麼簡單。
Clear out your attic and you'll be able to find the things in the attic you were actually looking for.
清理你的閣樓,然後你才能夠在閣樓上找到你正在找尋的東西。
And it won't be covered up by all sorts of clutter and junk that doesn't belong there that you no longer need.
而你在找的東西就不會被各種不屬於那裡的雜亂和舊廢棄物,那些你已不再需要的東西掩蓋住。
Q: Hmm…
Q: 嗯…
Sweep it out, and by the way that’s not a bad idea in and of itself right there.
把它清掃乾淨吧!順帶一提,清理閣樓這件事(意指清除掉一些對自己無益的老舊思維和定義)本身,是一個不錯的主意。
When somebody engages you in conversation, you don't necessarily have to have any other answer than "Hmm…"
當有人忙著和你交談時,你除了回應「嗯……」之外並不一定要有任何的回答。
Then you will "be more and talk less".
這樣的話,你就能少說話而處於更真實的自己(如提問者剛說的:少說話而多以振頻的散發和感受)。
And you look so smart! Hmm…
這樣的話,你會看起來很聰明!嗯…
Nodding your head, hmm, yes, I see. Hmm…
你會點點頭說:「嗯!是的,我了解」。嗯…
"I shall think on that, hmm…"
「我會考慮到這一點,嗯…」
As your Einstein used to say when presented with information: "Hmm… I will a little think. "
正如你們的愛因斯坦在發表訊息時,總回答:「嗯…我會思考一下這點。」
Don't have to answer right away, "I will a little think."
不用馬上回答,「我會思考一下(你說的這點)。」
Q: Hmm…
Q: 嗯…
That's why he was famous for what are called, he 's "Thought Experiments", because he was willing to just think about things for a while, and not given immediate response, like he was expected to.
我就是為什麼他的「思想實驗」這麼著名的原因,因為他只是願意花一點時間去思考,而不會——像別人對他的期望那樣——立即給出回應。
That's how those "Thought Experiments" led him to understand the nature of Relativity.
這就是那些「思想實驗」如何引導愛因斯坦領會出「相對論的本質」的過程方式。
Yes?
對嗎?
Q: Yes.
Q: 沒錯。
Wow!
哇!