巴夏精選短片(2分25秒):【說「傾向」是表示:我在做無意識的選擇】Bashar115
片名:【說「傾向」是表示:我在做無意識的選擇】Bashar115
影片摘自:2017-Eclipse
中文翻譯:Jimmy
此短片內容:
Q:Okay, my second question is I've always had dream about doing a genetic engineering.
Q:好的,我的第二個問題是:我經常夢見「我在從事基因工程」有關的事情。
Yes.
好的。
Q:And is this something I do past or I'm doing it right now?
Q:這是我前世在做的事嗎?還是我現在要做的?
You're making connections to what might be colloquially called past lives, particularly in Atlantis where a lot of genetic engineering was done.
那是你在和你們俗稱的「前世」做連結。尤其是在亞特蘭提斯年代的前世,許多的基因工程被研究出來。
Q:Yes.
Q:是的。
But now, that it's coming back into your society as a technology.
但現在,那些技術正被你們的社會以「發現新科技」的方式找回來。
There are other ways for you to use this unless you’re actually interested in expressing it specifically that way.
你們有其他的方式可用來表達基因工程的發現,除非你實際上特別喜好用這樣的方式來表達。
Q:I just feel guilty about it for some reasons.
Q:我只因為某些原因覺得自己這樣表達,會很內疚。
You don't need to. You really don't.
你不需要感到內疚。你真的不用。
You have learned your lessons by making those connections and you understand now that it is to your benefit to use whatever information you are gleaning from this in positive and constructive ways, instead of destructive ones, don't you?
你們已經藉由這些連結學到了你們的課題,而你們現在也了解,以正向建設性而非破壞性的方式,運用你們從這些連結中所搜集的資訊,對你們是很受益的,不是嗎?
Q:Well, that was a dream that I… You know, I create this animal but it didn't have…
Q:好吧,但我做過一個夢,關於…你知道的,我創造了一個怪獸,但它卻沒有…
It wasn't you.
那並不是你。
Because you don't have another life, not as you.
因為你並沒有另外一個「以不是你的方式投胎在體驗生命」的生命。
On the higher level? Yes.
若從更高的意識層次(可參考人類「意識」的九個層次www.igod.tw/node/3262)來看,是的。
But again, the point is, did you learn something from it?
但,再次強調,(整個體驗過程的)重點是在:你從中學到、領會到什麼嗎?
Like, for example, “Not doing it again!”
比如,舉例來說,終於決定「不再那樣做了!」
Q:Yes.
Q:有的。
Then you have erased the negativity in the connection by learning the lesson.
那麼你就已從連結中學到的課題,消除了負面的部份。
So there's nothing to feel guilty about.
所以,沒有什麼要感到內疚的。
Q:There is a tendency though.
Q: 雖然如此但是,總會有某種傾向啊。
There is not tendency, there is only choice.
沒有「傾向」這回事,只有「選擇」。
Tendency is nothing else, but to choose to believe that you don't have a choice.
傾向完全只是個「你選擇了相信你沒有選擇(認為你並沒有在選擇)」的選擇。
Q:Um.
Q:嗯。
When people say tendency, it's a denial of the fact that they’re choosing.
當人們說「傾向」,那表示說:他們拒絕承認「他們在做選擇」的事實。
They just may be unaware of the fact that they're choosing, so they say “Oh! I have a tendency.” No you don't.
他們可能只是還沒意識到「他們在做選擇」的事實,所以他們會說:「喔!我有個傾向」。不,你並沒有。
You're making a choice. It may just be an unconscious one, which is again why it’s so important to get in conscious contact with the definitions that you are choosing to believe in.
你只是在做選擇。那或許只是個你無意識的選擇,而這也是為什麼「有意識地去探討(自我檢視)你所選擇的定義」,是這麼重要。
Tendency is just another way of saying, “I'm making an unconscious choice.”
說「傾向」只是在告訴別人「我在做一個無意識的選擇」的另一種說法。
Q:Um.
Q:嗯。
So, get in touch with it. And it won't be a tendency, it will be a choice.
所以,多去探討一下你所選擇的定義吧!那樣它就不會是一個「傾向」,而會是一個(有意識的)「選擇」。
Q:Okay.
Q:好的。
Q:So I should explore that…
Q:所以我應該去接觸探討…
You can.
你可以。
I am not saying you “should”, because we never say you “should”, but I’m saying you “could”.
我並不是說你「應該」,因為我從來不會說你「應該」,而是說你「可以」去探討(你所選擇的定義等)。