【重新定義「耐心」、看見不屬於自己的信念】

瀏覽人數 536

巴夏精選短片(3分50秒)重新定義耐心」、看見不屬於自己的信念Bashar239

 

短片片名:重新定義耐心」、看見不屬於自己的信念
Redefine patience and things don't belong to you

影片摘自:2012-This and That - The Spectrum of Reflection
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/this-and-that/
中文翻譯Jimmy

 

 

此篇內文:

I wanted to…I was hoping you could redefine the word patience, because I…
我想要…我希望你可以重新定義「耐心」這個字,因為我…
You don't need patience.
不需要耐心。
The only reason you need patience is because you're impatient.
你會需要耐心的唯一原因是:因為你缺乏耐心。
If you are doing what you love to do every moment, what do you have to be patient about?
如果你無時無刻都在做「自己喜歡做的」事情,你還需要什麼耐心呢?
Um…
嗯…
You see what I mean about no longer needing certain definitions?
你明白我說的關於你們「不再需要某些定義」的意思嗎?
When you understand the nature and structure of your true existence, certain concepts just go by the wayside.
當你了解「自己存在的真實本質和結構」時,某些觀念就只是對你不再適用了。
Now we understand that in a colloquial sense, in a lighter sentence:
現在我們用口語的方式來理解,以淺顯的句子來解說:
Patience can simply be the idea of someone simply being in perfect balance with what's going on, and not being in any particular hurry and accepting and allowing everything that's happening.
耐心可以是這簡單的概念:某人與正在發生的事情維持著完美的平衡,而不是處在任何急躁狀態,並允許一切正在發生的事情發生。
But that is the whole idea of “living in the moment”.
這不過是「活在當下」所談的概念。
But the ideas is that they're enjoying that. So it's not like they need patience, because they're just having too much fun doing whatever they're doing,
但重點在於他們在享受他們在做的事情。因而他們不像是需要耐心,因為他們只是在享受自己正在做的事情,有著太多的樂趣(而根本不需要什麼耐心)
being in the moment with whatever is happening, they don't need patience, because patience implies you're waiting for something else better to come along.
不論正在發生的是什麼都處在當下,他們不需要耐心,因為「需要耐心意味著:你在等待其他更好的事情發生
And they know there is nothing better than what's going on right now.
而他們知道:沒有比「當下正在發生的事情」更好的事情要發生。
And they fully engage with it. So patients doesn't even come into the equation.
他們全心投入在當下。因而,耐心這概念甚至不存在他們思維的對等式中。
Because they are never impatient, because they're never wanting to be anywhere other than where they are.
因為他們從不會沒有耐心,因為他們除了處在當下在做他們有熱忱做的事情外,從不會想做其他的事物。
Does that help?
這有幫助嗎?
It does. I'm wondering then how is it if we let go the things that aren't our true Self, and…
有的。那我想知道,如果我們放棄那些不屬於我們「真實的自己」的東西,又會怎樣,然後…
As we said, why would you want to drag them around?
就像我們說的,你為什麼會想要拖著它們(那些不屬於你的東西)四處走呢?
They're tiring, they're exhausting. They weigh you down. They have nothing to do with you. Why would you want to do that?
它們使人勞累、使人筋疲力竭,它們讓你沉重失落。它們跟你一點關係都沒有,你為什麼會想麼做?
Why don't you go out and find a 50 pound concrete block and start carrying it around everywhere?
你為什麼不去找一塊50磅重的水泥磚,並帶著它到處走?
Why would you want to do that?
你為什麼會想要這麼做?
I have no idea.
我不知道。
Exactly. Neither do we.
沒錯,我們也不知道。
So when you get to the point where you finally look at the things that don't belong to you, and finally say “I have no idea why I keep carrying this around”, you'll drop it.
所以當你到達某個「終於願意去正視那些不屬於你的東西」的時間點,並終於承認說:「我不知道為何我要帶著它四處走」,你就會放下它。
But the only reason you would keep carrying it, is you think you need it.
但是,你會繼續帶著它的唯一原因,是因為:你認為你需要它。
You think it serves you somehow. And you're afraid to let it go because of the belief you've attached to it.
你認為它以某種(未知也不曾被你檢視的)方式在帶給你幫助。而你害怕去放掉它,因為你已有個對它長期依戀的信念
Because you think its either going to make you a bad person to let it go, or someone won't like you if you let it go.
因為你認為放掉它會讓你變成一個不好的人,或者某些人會因此而不喜歡你。
Or you won't do this or get to do that if you let it go…
或者如果你放掉它的話,你會「不做這個而就必須做那個」(等原因)
And all these ideas you've attached to these things that really have nothing to do with you.
而所有這些你已長期附屬在這些事情上的想法(觀念、見解、臆測),真的與你無關(不關你的事、跟你沒關係)
It's exhausting trying to be someone you're not.
試著去成為一位「並非真實的你」的人,是件讓人精疲力竭的事。
Be who you are, is so much more fun.
成為真實的自己(做真實的自己),是件非常有趣、快樂得多的事。
It is.
沒錯。
It's so much more easy.
是件非常簡單、容易許多的事。
Yes?
懂嗎?
It's funny I noticed listening to my questions change because the belief that behind the question…
很有趣的一點是,我發現我自己的疑問改變了,是因為它背後的信念…
Yes.
是的。
Its dropped.
被我放下了。
That's what happens when you let go of a lot of those beliefs that are not in alignment with you, the whole perspective shifts.
這正是「當你放下那些與你不協調的信念後」會發生的事,你整個觀點會改變,
You now have a clear understanding of the nature of the structure of Existence,
現在你對於「萬物存在之架構的本質」開始有個清楚的理解。
And when you thus then compare your beliefs and your questions against that structure, you see what fits and what doesn't, and it becomes obvious.
而當你因此(以此方式)把你的信念與疑問拿來跟那(萬物存在的本質)架構做比較,你會看見哪個信念是符合的而哪個不符,一切都會變得顯而易見。
And whatever doesn't fit, It's gone. And whatever remains, is all you need, for you.
而只要是不符合的,便會消失。剩下的不論是什麼,才是供你體驗人生所需要的。
And that's it.
就只是這樣。
That's it.
就這麼簡單。
Thank you, Bashar.
謝謝你,巴夏。
Does that help?
這對你有幫助嗎?
It does, absolutely.
有的,絕對有幫助。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

➣相關文章:

1.有關「生活」層面的觀念
2019/02/25
正是那「要有耐心」的觀念產生你的「沒耐心」,而讓你覺得「你必需要有耐心」。「要有耐心」意味著你「需要」耐心,而這意味著你是「處於沒有耐心」的狀態。 更多
1.有關「生活」層面的觀念
2019/06/10
你必須... 更多
1.「心智」及「意識與心智的Minding」如何運作?
2019/10/23
來自較高心智的傳達溝通,會以... 更多
「巴夏+與神對話(B+C)信息 生活運用」公益座談
2018/01/22
信念是「導致你會有那樣人生經驗」的藍圖。要是沒有藍圖的話,你無法建造房子,也不會有建材或住在裡面。藍圖是你設定的基礎,... 更多
3.「愛」和「恐懼Fear、罪疚Guilt」
2019/12/16
巴夏精選短片... 更多
6.「真理、真相 Truth」
2016/07/18
你們關於對與錯的想法,就只是個... 更多
「多重實相」、「終極實相」與「物質實相」
2018/07/30
巴夏精選短片:【了解「負面同步性」與相關生活智慧的... 更多
2.「覺知」Awareness
2016/04/26
「相信」是一種心智的狀態(a state of mind)。在那狀態下我認為「我是確定的」,但事實並不一定是那樣。不是嗎?當人們正視和理解這點,並開始對自己在各種信念上產生更大畫面的覺察,即是一個很大的意識擴展。... 更多