How Things Work系列短片:【看見「顯化在物質生活中如何發生」的運作實情】
片名:【看見「顯化在物質生活中如何發生」的運作實情】Bashar602A
How instant manifestation works in physical reality?
影片摘自:2019-Will He or Won't He?
中文翻譯:Jimmy
此篇內容:
You are always manifesting instantly.
你們一直都在瞬間顯化啊。
你們一直都在瞬間顯化啊。
It's just that sometimes you know that you are instantly manifesting a process that seems to take time.
只是有時候你認出「你在瞬間顯化的過程」看起來似乎得花時間。
只是有時候你認出「你在瞬間顯化的過程」看起來似乎得花時間。
Because you need that process in order to develop a deeper experience and a deeper appreciation of what the result of that experience will be.
因為要發展出更深層的體驗,你們需要那樣的過程,也需要一種發自內心感謝這些體驗的結果。
因為要發展出更深層的體驗,你們需要那樣的過程,也需要一種發自內心感謝這些體驗的結果。
You can always reduce the processes as much as possible through “the threshold of believability test” that we have often talked about.
你永遠可以透過我們經常談到的「跨越信念門檻的自我測試」方式,來盡可能地縮短這些過程。
你永遠可以透過我們經常談到的「跨越信念門檻的自我測試」方式,來盡可能地縮短這些過程。
But the idea is that you're always manifesting instantaneously.
不過這概念的重點是,你們一直都是在瞬間顯化。
不過這概念的重點是,你們一直都是在瞬間顯化。
It may not always be what you want, but the idea is that you are always manifesting exactly what you need in that moment.
你所顯化的可能不總是「你想要」的,但是,你永遠會顯化「當下你正需要」的。
你所顯化的可能不總是「你想要」的,但是,你永遠會顯化「當下你正需要」的。
And by staying in the state where you know that, you'll get the most out of it.
而藉由讓自己處於明白上述運作實情的狀態,你將從該過程中獲得最大收益。
而藉由讓自己處於明白上述運作實情的狀態,你將從該過程中獲得最大收益。
And allow yourself to use up what's happening in the present, thus making room for something else to come in more quickly.
並要讓自己用掉(有付諸行動去體驗或親身感受)發生在當下的想法或契機,從而騰出空間,讓其他的東西得以更快進入你的實相。
並要讓自己用掉(有付諸行動去體驗或親身感受)發生在當下的想法或契機,從而騰出空間,讓其他的東西得以更快進入你的實相。
If you deny what's happening is being an instant manifestation that you need,
若你否認(沒有付諸行動去體驗或親身感受)發生在當下的是個「當下你正需要」的瞬間顯化,
若你否認(沒有付諸行動去體驗或親身感受)發生在當下的是個「當下你正需要」的瞬間顯化,
then you make it stick around and fill up the space into which other manifestations could occur.
那麼,你便讓你所否認的顯化纏繞著你,並填滿(佔據)了其他顯化可以進來(進入你實相)的空間。
那麼,你便讓你所否認的顯化纏繞著你,並填滿(佔據)了其他顯化可以進來(進入你實相)的空間。
So the more you use it up the faster you use it up, the more other manifestations can result in that same space.
所以你運用它越多,你就越快「用掉」它,也就越快能讓更多其他的顯化在你當下的實相空間中發生。
所以你運用它越多,你就越快「用掉」它,也就越快能讓更多其他的顯化在你當下的實相空間中發生。
Because there is only one place for them to manifest, and that's here, and now.
因為他們能夠顯化的空間只有一個,那就是當下的此時此地。
因為他們能夠顯化的空間只有一個,那就是當下的此時此地。
You follow your passion to the best you can with no insistence or assumption on the outcome,
你盡你所能地跟隨自己的熱忱而行,對其結果完全不抱任何堅持或臆測,
你盡你所能地跟隨自己的熱忱而行,對其結果完全不抱任何堅持或臆測,
all the rest falls into place, that's how you raise your frequency, that's how you expand your consciousness,
其餘所有的一切都會自動到位,這就是你「如何提升自己振頻」的方式,這就是你「如何擴展自己意識」的方法,
其餘所有的一切都會自動到位,這就是你「如何提升自己振頻」的方式,這就是你「如何擴展自己意識」的方法,
that's how you expand your senses to become more aware of the fact that you're creating this reality,
這就是你「如何提升感官以變得更能意識到是你在創造自己實相」的方法。
這就是你「如何提升感官以變得更能意識到是你在創造自己實相」的方法。
And then space and time become more flexible, more malleable, more plastic,
在此狀態下,「空間」與「時間」會變得更有彈性、更有延展性與可塑性,
在此狀態下,「空間」與「時間」會變得更有彈性、更有延展性與可塑性,
you begin to see that it's allusion, you become lucid in the physical dream.
你開始明白它(時間與空間)是個「幻覺」,你在物質實相的夢境中會變得日益「清醒」。
你開始明白它(時間與空間)是個「幻覺」,你在物質實相的夢境中會變得日益「清醒」。
And you can manifest things more consciously because it is simply a projection of consciousness.
而且你更能夠「有意識地顯化」事物,因為,事物只不過是你意識的投射(只不過是你內在意識的外在反映/顯化)。
而且你更能夠「有意識地顯化」事物,因為,事物只不過是你意識的投射(只不過是你內在意識的外在反映/顯化)。
So it is a gradual shift, it's not like a…
所以顯化是個緩慢的轉變,它不是像…
所以顯化是個緩慢的轉變,它不是像…
It's as fast or as slow as you need it to be, for you.
顯化轉變的速度有多快或多慢,會隨著你「需要」(而非「想要」)該顯化發生的程度,為你展開。
顯化轉變的速度有多快或多慢,會隨著你「需要」(而非「想要」)該顯化發生的程度,為你展開。
I see.
我明白了。
我明白了。