【如何較輕鬆地克服「沒耐心」習性的秘訣】

瀏覽人數 1393
巴夏精選短片(4分45秒)【如何較輕鬆地克服沒耐心習性的秘訣】Bashar726

 

片名:【如何較輕鬆地克服沒耐心習性的秘訣】
How can I overcome my impatience more easily?
影片摘自:2020-Fairy Tales for Grownups
購買網址:https://www.basharstore.com/fairy-tales-for-grownups/
中文翻譯Jimmy

 

 
此篇內文:
I would like to know how can I overcome this most easily, because otherwise I experience a lot of impatience.
我想知道我如何能最輕鬆地度過這疫情隔離期?因為否則我會體驗到許多的不耐煩、沒耐心。
 
Thank you so much, goodbye.
非常感謝你,再見。
 
Again, remember, impatience comes from the belief that you need patience.
再次說明這點,請記得:「沒耐心」是來自「你需要耐心的信念
 
And believing "you need patience" comes from the idea that you're supposed to be somewhere better than you are.
而相信「你需要耐心」的觀念,是來自你認為「你應該處在其它比你現在更好的地方」的觀念(抱持著「自己不應該處在目前所在之處」的信念)
 
Be in the moment. There is nothing more important than what's happening in the moment.
要處在當下。沒有任何事情比「當下發生(在你周遭)的事情」(對你)更重要。
 
Use it fully and you won't need to be patient waiting for something else to happen.
善用當下發生於你的事情,你就不需要「耐心」去等待其他事情的發生。
 
And if you're not waiting for something else to happen, then you won't be impatient.
而如果你並不是在等待其他事情的發生,那你就不會「不耐煩、沒耐心」。
 
It's that simple.
就是這麼簡單。
 
You're creating an insistence, you're creating an expectation that there's something more important you should be focused on other than what's happening in your life at any given moment.
你在創造一種「堅持」(認為當下所發生的不是對你最重要的),你在創造一種「期待,認為在你生活中的任一當下會有「比你當下發生的事情更需要你觀注」的其他事情發生。
 
And there isn't anything more important than what's happening in the moment.
而不會有任何事情比「當下正發生的事情」來的更重要。
 
When you know that, you won't need patience, and you won't be impatient.
當你明白這道理(人生運作的實情——頭腦只能覺知一部分),你就不需要「耐心」,而你就不會感到不耐煩或沒耐心。
 
You'll be fully living, and fully experiencing, and fully appreciating, and fully using whatever is going on right here, right now.
你會充實地過生活、充分地體驗生活,並且充滿感激,充分善用此時此地當下發生的一切。
 
Nothing else will take precedence.
沒有什麼事情比「當下發生的」更優先重要。
 
I have trouble patient, with patience with my kids and wife.
我對於「和我的小孩﹨妻子保持耐心」有困難。
 
Well, again, that's because you think you need patience.
嗯,又,那是因為你覺得你「需要耐心」。
 
I do.
沒錯,我需要耐心。
 
You don't.
你不需要耐心。
 
Why not?
為什麼我不需要耐心?
 
Because if you are living what you love to do, and living your excitement, you're so excited about what you're doing that you're not impatient to be anywhere else.
因為如果你正在享受「做你喜歡做的」事,並生活在你的興奮熱忱裡,你會對於你在做的事感到如此興奮,以至你(根本)不會沒有耐心而想到別的地方。
 
And if you are not impatient to do anything else, you don't need patience.
而如果你不是沒有耐心而想做別的」的話,那你便不需要耐心
 
Well, I disagreed because I have passion to do something else, but yet I have to take care of my kids, or do something for them, so I can't do that.
我不同意這說法。因為我有熱忱去做別的事。然而我卻需要照顧我的孩子,或為他們做一些事,所以我沒辦法那樣做。
 
Are you implying that taking care of the children is not part of your passion?
你是在暗指說照顧孩子不是「你的熱忱」的一部份?
 
It's not. I feel like it's a chore. I'm sorry to say that.
對。我覺得那是一種厭煩的雜務(家務事)。我很抱歉我這麼說。
 
No, no, no. No, no, no. That's alright. It's good that you are bringing this up.
不,不,不……不,不,不,沒關係的,那沒關係。你把這一點提出來,是件好事。
 
Because that's the thing you need to look at, is what belief systems are creating it to be a "chore", when obviously it could be part of your excitement.
因為你提出的那點,正是你需要去關注的。即你的「信念系統」是如何創造這件事為一個「厭煩的雜務」的,當這件事顯然可以是你興奮熱忱的一部分。
 
There could be a way, in which you could be interacting with them that is actually more representative of your joy.
可能有個「你可以和孩子們互動,並實際上更能代表(張顯)你的喜悅」的辦法。
 
But your DEFINITIONs are getting in your way and creating the relationship to be one that feels like a chore.
但是,你的「定義」卻阻礙著你,並產生「你覺得這是個厭煩的雜務」的關係(親子關係、夫妻關係)
 
So, that it's perfect that you brought it up because that's the belief you need to find.
所以你把它提出來是一件非常好的事,因為,那正是你需要找出(來關注和深入檢視)的信念。
 
That's getting in your way and making you impatient, because you are defining it as a chore.
那信念正阻礙著你,使得你「沒有耐心」,因為,你把它定義為一種「厭煩的雜務」。
 
It's not, doesn't have to be.
它並不是,它不必是那樣。
 
You need to find a way to define it that it's not.
你必須找出方法去(重新)定義它,它不是厭煩的家務。
 
But the first thing you need to do is find the definition that is making it feel like that.
但你需要做的第一件事,就是去找出「讓你覺得它是厭煩的家務」的定義
 
At that point in time, because not all the time do I feel….
就只是在某些特定的時候,因為我不是總這麼覺得….
 
I'm only talking about the times when you feel that it is a chore.
我在談的就只是「你覺得那是個厭煩的家務」的那些時候。
 
I love my kids. I think they got the wrong idea about...
我愛我的孩子。我覺得他們誤會我了。
 
I understand. I understand, I understand. So all we're saying is
我了解。我明白,我明白。所以,我們在說的就是
 
now that you have been honest enough to admit that there are those moments when it feels like a chore,
現在你已夠誠實而能承認:有些時刻當你覺得那是個厭煩的家務時,
 
it's your duty to your Self and your responsibility to yourself and your children to find the definition that is making it seem that way.
你對自己(Self)的職責,以及你對自己(self)和對下一代要承擔的,就是去:找出讓你產生那感覺(之信念背後)定義
 
Because when you let it go, you’ll be in a completely different state.
因為當你放掉那信念(改變你對它的定義),你就會處在一種完全不同的狀態。
 
And in a completely different state, you will be able to be inspired,
而在一個完全不同的狀態裡,你就能夠獲得啟發,
 
you will be able to receive ideas from the imagination that will allow the relationship to be a joyful one more often.
你就能夠從想像力中,獲得「讓你們之間的關係更加歡樂」的想法和概念。
 
Because if you're simply in the state of being where you're defining it as a chore from that belief system, you can't be inspired how to get out of that state.
因為,如果你只是處於「定義那是個雜務的信念系統」的狀態,你就無法獲得如何跳脫那狀態的啟發。
 
You have to be out of that state first.
你必須先跳脫出那信念狀態才有辦法。
 
Therefore, you have to find the belief system, identify it, let it go,
因此,你必須找出你的信念系統,辨識出它,並放掉(不再緊抱著)那信念
 
see what it is, see how nonsensical it is, see how it doesn't serve you.
看見那信念在告訴你什麼,看出那信念是多麼荒謬(無意義),明白那信念對你多麼無益。
 
And once you have truly let it go, then you will be of different state that will suddenly be inspired to do things,
而一旦你已真正放掉那信念,你就會處在一個完全不同的狀態,那會突然啟發你去做某些事,
 
that will actually allow the relationship to continue to be more joyful.
那會實際讓你與他們之間的關係持續變得更加愉悅。
 
It's that simple.
就這麼簡單。
 
We're describing an actual technique that is based on the principles here, the instruction manual of “How Reality Works”.
我們在敘述的是一種基於(你們)這裡的運作原理的實際技巧,猶如一份「實相如何運作」的操作使用手冊。
 
That's all you need to do, is follow the instruction manual.
你所需要做的,就只是按照使用手冊去操作。
 
Find the negative belief that's making it feel like a chore, let it go, and then you will be inspired by things that will allow it to be more joyful.
找出「讓你覺得它像一種厭煩的家務事」的負面信念,不再緊抱那負面信念,然後,你就會受到某些「讓你更加快樂的事情」的啟發或激勵。
 
It's that simple. This is just physics.
就這麼簡單。這只不過是物理的運作原理(事物「如何運作」的物理運作原理,物理學)
 
 
 
 
 

➣相關文章:

1.有關「生活」層面的觀念
2019/02/25
正是那「要有耐心」的觀念產生你的「沒耐心」,而讓你覺得「你必需要有耐心」。「要有耐心」意味著你「需要」耐心,而這意味著你是「處於沒有耐心」的狀態。 更多
1.有關「生活」層面的觀念
2019/06/10
你必須... 更多
7.其他有關「社會文明進化」的新觀念
2019/12/16
當你... 更多
7.「演化、文明進化、懲罰、改變」
2015/07/30
人類十億年的演化歷程,卻在最近這75至100年間,發生了如此巨大的「領會力爆炸,你不覺得奇怪嗎?現在這星球上的許多人在一生之內看到所有事物的發展——例如從無線電到雷達到光電——你不覺得它已經脫離模式了嗎?你們還看不出這地球上所發生的,... 更多
什麼是《與神對話》?有何價值?
2017/05/17
(尼爾)的進步是指數級的倍增。你不是以1-2-3-4的速度前進,你是以2-4-8-16-32的倍增速度在成長進步。... 更多
1.有關「生活」層面的觀念
2016/11/09
我是我所是,而我也是... 更多
什麼是《與神對話》?有何價值?
2017/05/17
(尼爾)的進步是指數級的倍增。你不是以1-2-3-4的速度前進,你是以2-4-8-16-32的倍增速度在成長進步。... 更多
7.「演化、文明進化、懲罰、改變」
2016/12/13
整個星球的「意識擴展和靈性覺知的增長」,是一個緩慢的歷程。它需要時間和很大的耐心。  需要許多生,許多世。... 更多