巴夏精選短片(3分10秒):【為何用對抗而非和平的能量在處理問題?】Bashar054
【為何用對抗而非和平的能量在處理問題?】Bashar054 Why are you walking the Path of Difficulty?
影片摘自:2013-The Year of Reinvention
原版影片:2013-The Year of Reinvention
中文翻譯:Jimmy
觀看/下載此短片簡體中文版:
此短片內容:
Q: Hi! Bashar.
Q: 嗨!巴夏。
Hi! Shivai.
你好!Shivai!(Shivai是古老的外星招呼語,意思是讓自己專注於當下,並跟隨熱忱勇往直前。)
Q: Very excited to ask this questions.
Q: 我非常興奮能在此向你提這些問題。
Oh, alright, go right ahead.
哦,很好,請發問。
Q: Now, the theme of 2014 is a year of reinvention.
就以今天的主題「2014重新創造自己的一年」請教你。
Yes.
哦,好的。
Q: I’d like to discuss some of the environmental issues that we have going on back home Australia.
Q:我想討論一些我的家鄉—澳大利亞,正遭遇的環保問題,
Yes.
哦,好的。
Q: And here in North America as well.
Q:而在此北美洲也正面臨這個問題。
Oh, alright.
哦,好的。
Q: Now, I’m trying to…
Q: 現在,我嘗試著...
I beg your pardon.
請再說一遍。(巴夏故意表示對「try to (試著想、嘗試著)」這個用詞聽不懂。)
Q: We’re battling.
Q:我們在對抗搏鬥。
You are what?
你們在... ...什麼?
Q: Battling?
Q: 在對抗搏鬥啊…?
Battling? Is that the energy you want?
對抗搏鬥?那是你想要的能量嗎?
Q: No, that’s why I speak about.
Q: 不,這就是我現在提這問題的原因…
Why did you use that word?
你為什麼用這個詞?
Q: Yeah. I couldn’t really think of more appropriate one, which is what the problem is essentially.
Q: 是啊,我真的想不出什麼更適當的詞來形容,而這也是實質上的問題所在。
What the what is?
你在說什麼跟什麼?
Q: Um.. You got me.
Q: 嗯... 你抓到我問題的重點了。
Battling! Problems! No wonder that you’re having a tough time.
博鬥!問題!難怪你會處在艱難中。
Q: Yeah.
是啊。
You’re coming at it in a tough way, in a difficult way. Why are you walking the path of difficulty?
你正以一種艱難的方式在面對它,以一種困難重重的方式。為什麼你要走這種艱難的道路?
Q: This is a good point.
Q: 這是個好問題。
Thank you. We often make them.
謝謝。我們總是提出好問題。
Yeah.
是啊。
Q: Now, as a collective community, where…
Q: 現在,身為共同群體的一份子... 恩...
Yeah, she just ran right by that.
(巴夏對著其他觀眾說)是啊,她剛才忘了自己也是那群體的一份子。
Q: You’re welcome.
Q: 別客氣。
Let’s discuss.
讓我們討論一下。
Q: Great.
Q:太好了。
Why are you walking the path of difficulty?
你為什麼要走這艱辛之路(用較困難的方式)呢?
If it was such a good point, don’t you want to explore it?
如果這是個有道理的好方法,你不想深入探索它嗎?
Q: Yes. That’s explore it.
Q: 是的,讓我們來探討一下。
All right, thank you.
好的,謝謝。
It’s up to you, you don’t have to.
這取決於你,你不必勉強。
Q: Well, let’s make it happen. Alright.
Q: 我們現在就來探討吧!好的。
Alright.
好的。
You don’t have to make it happen. You just have to allow that to happen.
你不需要「使得它」發生。你需要的,只是「允許它」(自然)發生。
Where did you come up with all of these negative definitions that you say you don’t prefer, but keep using?
所有這些「你明明說你不喜歡卻又一直在使用他們」的負面定義,是從哪裡來的?
Q: Possibly, some belief systems that…
Q:也許,是來自一些信念體系吧……
Your… They are belief system, yes, I’m saying where did you pick them up from on the way?
那些的確是你的信念體系啊!沒錯,我說的是,你一路走來,是從哪裡取得這些信念的呢?
Q: Yeah. They don’t really serve me at all. Maybe TV.
Q:是啊,它們確實對我沒幫助……也許從電視上。
Maybe TV?
也許從電視上?
Q: Maybe the parents. Politics.
Q:也許來自父母。也許從政治上。
Maybe the parents? Maybe the society, maybe friends, maybe other things.
也許來自父母?也許來自社會,也許來自朋友,或是其他的。
Yes, well, if you don’t prefer them, why are you still lugging them around?
那麼,如果你不喜歡,為什麼你還緊抓著他們不放?
Isn’t it tiring?
這樣難道不累嗎?
Q: It is. So tiring.
Q: 是的。非常累。
Well, why not lighten up?
那麼,為什麼不輕鬆一點呢?
Q: You’re right.
Q: 對呀。
By lighting up on yourself.
透過「先從自己輕鬆起來」做起。
Q: I will.
Q: 我會的。
Alright. So stop battling.
所以,停止與之對抗搏鬥。
Q: Okay.
>Q: 好的
Stop trying. Yes?
不再試著與之對抗。好嗎?
Q: Sounds good.
Q:聽起來很棒。
Alright. So, remember, again, the idea is, “Are you taking action in the direction of your excitement in an exciting way or are you fighting fire with fire and just making a bigger fire?”
好,那我再說一次,請記住,這概念是:你是否以熱忱興奮的方式在對你有熱忱興奮的事採取行動?或者,你只是在火上加油,製造更大的火?
Q: I’m so glad you asked that question. Because for the first time, I’m definitely working in my highest excitement to achieve the best possible outcome.
Q: 我很高興你問了我這問題。因為,這是我第一次明確地以最高熱忱興奮在行事,來達到最大可能的最好結果。
Then where’s the water that extinguishes the fire, instead of battling.
Where’s the soothing? Where’s the communication? Where’s the peace?
Please remember something that we said some time ago, “You don’t get
peace by hating war, you get peace by loving peace.
那麼,那能鋪滅戰火的水源(而非與之對抗的)在哪呢?那讓人寬心的作為在哪?
溝通的管道在哪裡?平和的氣氛在哪裡?請記住,我們之前說過的一件事:你不會因憎恨戰爭而獲得和平,而是藉由愛好和平而獲得和平。
You understand?
你明白嗎?
Absolutely.
當然。
So, if you wish the idea of peaceful transformation, you must use the tools
of peace. You must use the energy of peace, not the energy of conflict, not
the language of conflict.
所以,如果你希望達到和平的轉化改變,你必須使用和平的工具,你必須使用和平的能量。而非衝突的能量,更非衝突的語言。